Chapter 8: WITCH PUNISHMENT. Part 1: isolation.

In the principal's office, Daeren told her everything, the start of the duel, its progress until the Headmistress arrival. He was amazed at the headmistress's listening skills, she listened to him without the slightest hint of judgment, her attention was on him and she took note of every detail.

The Headmistress addresses Daeren in a tone mixed between gentleness and severity.

"This is the 2nd time this week that you are in my office... and for the same reason which is: you represent a danger to the other students. Your intrusion into the girls' dormitory, your destructive spells which seriously injured 2 students and your anti-Muggle movement."

"It is a very big word: danger ... If we have to say ... Love would be the danger."

"Are you telling me you got it all for love?"

"The intrusion... out of love for Lily. The duel... out of love for Lily too. The ani-muggle ... a misunderstanding, I love muggle, my father is a muggle."

"Do you love Miss Baker that much?"

"My actions show it."

"Indeed. If we stick to the rules, you should be kicked out on the spot."

"..."

"You won't be. Your blood contract saved you. It is the Smith brothers who will bear all the responsibility for this disaster."

"Just in my defense, against William, he was the one who asked to apply the rules of The Pit."

"Rules that you seem to know and master."

"My mother trained me there during the holidays. She taught me to fight, not to kill, never to kill, the rules of The Pit push us to find a way to beat our enemy without killing him as much as possible. You can be hurt and succumb to it, but it was William who blew up the wall."

"Thanks for pointing out, walls can be repaired Mr. Blackwood, that's only material, but I can't say the same for the students you beat. And I could see the progress of your fight thanks to the journalist of the school who transmitted it live by the mirrors of the school. They just wanted to transmit them to the mirrors of the students I believe, but the spell is still too complicated for them, everyone could see your fight. Regarding Mr. Smith, although I want to sympathize with you, he's the one who's in a coma right now. We have an infirmary, not a hospital. Lucky for you and us, the staff at the facility are top notch they were able to save their lives, but they were close to it. Your families will be informed of what has happened.

As for you, Mr. Blackwood, you will be in detention from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. for 2 months. With Miss Han you will participate in a special re-education to correct your attitude. For damaging school equipment, letting students who were only attending combat be struck down when you had the ability to defend them, endangering some students, I take 100 points from Slytherin. However, I want to congratulate you on your good mastery of magic, at your level the courses of defense against the forces of evil would be useless. This will be your first and last warning... if you have to come back to my office again because you are a danger to other students for whatever reason... it won't be your passion for Miss Baker or a blood contract that will stop me. to hand you over to your family or worse send you to Azkaban. You can dispose."

"Sorry to ask you ma'am, but what is your position on the mistreatment of Slytherin students?"

"We professors know what's going on but we have no proof. I know for a fact that the Slytherin students in 1st through 7th year played no small part in the war against Voldemort, those responsible have already paid for their crimes. On the contrary, if a word were to designate the sorcerers of your generation, it would be that of "victim" of the actions of your predecessors, everyone has experienced losses through the actions of the dead eater. Those who mistreated you wanted someone to blame for their losses, that doesn't excuse what they did nor does it give you a reason to curse them... If you identify them, report them to your teacher."