Chapter 2: TENSION BETWEEN WITCHES. Part 1: On the train.

Lily talks happily with Mateo; they discuss books they have read.

As Lily spoke, Mateo looked at her intently, he was leaning towards her, mimicking the expressions on her face, giggling when she laughed.

For her part, Lily confided in Mateo, she was comfortable with him, she told him that she plans to win this year's Quidditch Cup, and for that she will have to train her team since she is now the captain.

Around them floated a positive aura that contrasted with the gloomy atmosphere of Kiarah who was silent.

Mateo feels uncomfortable, he tries to hide it from Lily but he feels nauseous, he wants to throw up but manages to keep the vomit in his mouth.

Quickly he opens the cabin and runs at full speed towards the toilet.

Lily, worried about her friend, runs behind him.

Kiarah lowers her book and smiles.

"Couldn't help yourself, do you?" Daeren told her mockingly.

"Too much positive vibe for my taste, and hello Daeren. Politeness is not for dogs." Kiarah said looking at him with cold eyes while keeping her smile.

He bowed his head a little in reverence and smiled.

"Hello Aria."

"Don't call me that!" Kiarah said coldly.

"It's my right as a cousin to call you whatever I want. Your 2nd name is Aria, Miss Kiarah Aria Andy Hansel!" Daeren said happily.

"I didn't know you had death cravings. Do you want me to curse you too?"

"Calm down. Damn, it's not just your pretty butt that grew this summer. Nothing at the level of the breasts, everything in the buttocks and the mood."

Feeling the rage growing inside her, Kiarah, pulls out her wand and hands it towards Daeren.

Nothing.

She is surprised.

Daeren holds back his laughter.

"Pffffttt. What did you think? I have curse protection: I have been baptized!"

She sighs, puts her wand away and violently crushes Daeren's foot, and returns to her seat and to her reading.

"Ouch! Is this your way of showing that you missed me? How shy you are."

Daeren continues to writhe in pain.

"Why did you put a spell on the guy earlier? He pains me, it is obvious that he has a crush on her and she sees him only as a friend."

"I cursed him because they annoyed me and he's a muggle. I hate sharing my space with a Muggle. Did you develop an interest in couples during the holidays? Stopped! you're going to make me throw up. Go back to your meditation and develop an interest in potions, it will do you good."

"Waw, how did you manage to develop your butt during the holidays?"

"Raaaaaa. Why are you so interested in my butt?"

"Because they are yours. But hey, since you are bringing up the subject, my meditation was interrupted when they laughed at the fact that they were in the same place but did not see each other. Add to that the curse that you muttered in silence." Daeren replied sarcastically.

Kiarah was surprised, embarrassed by Daeren's remarks about her physique, probably the only person in the world who dared to tease her like that.

She remembers that at first, he was quiet and left her alone like everyone else in their 1st year, until they met at a big family reunion on Christmas vacation, and found that the Blackwood's and the Hansel had a common ancestor: their great-grandfather.