Chapter 11: WITCHES 'RANCONES. Part 3: possession

The specters separate laughing and are holed up in the forest during the night.

In the morning, they roam Hogwarts in shadow form, searching for a body of their liking, seeking a human in a fragile or emotionally weak state in order to take over their body.

Spectral possession occurs step by step, first they take refuge in the shadow of the person, gradually modifying the behavior of the future host like the specter.

Then the person has nightmares, suffers from insomnia, becomes subject to fears which gradually turns into paranoia; the person has the impression of being followed by a shadow.

Finally, the specter will touch, bite the person and possess him.

The possessed people do not die, the specters use their soul as a source of energy. She remains aware of the actions of the specter but there is nothing they can do.

Pisinoe, found her target in the corridors of Slytherin: Morgana Lessa.

Pisinoe likes to take her time to observe and better own her targets, except this time owning Morgana will be a very difficult task as she has no apparent weaknesses to develop, so Pisinoe will have to create some.

Pisinoe follows her in silence, hides in her shadow, she begins by whispering advice on dating.

Morgana becomes friends with two 1st year students from Hufflepuff, with whom Morgana will develop a serious interest in boys.

During Christmas week, Morgana will become the girlfriend of Steven Monglu 2nd year student of Ravenclaw.

Following Pisinoe's whispers, Steven will go out with her for a show off, for the joy of having a pretty Slytherin girl as his girlfriend, Morgana, she will be in love.

Steven will cheat Morgana with her friend Oceana, the friend in Hufflepuff, he will dump Morgana the week of Valentine's Day.

Pisinoe will take advantage of her broken heart to possess her, but Daeren will comfort her.

Pisinoe will be enraged, will begin to say words in Morgana's unconsciousness during her sleep, words which will give her nightmares, words which will make her change her behavior.

Morgana will break the heart of the one who will always be there for her, she will regret his words and will want to put everything back in order.

That night in May, Morgana will lose her friends, the one she considers her best friend; Pisinoe will offer to help her if she agrees to follow his voice.

Morgana will accept, her body levitates in the air, her eyes turn completely black, she cries of pain.

Pisinoe owns Morgana's body while her soul lives in an illusion where her life is perfect, she has fun with her friends, her parents are together, her brother is in excellent health and she has a lover, the emotions that she feels in this illusory life is real and serves as a source of food for Pisinoe.

*******

Ashtaroth, walks the walls, the halls and crosses Rachel Tharj, a host who piques his interest.

Ashtaroth goes in Rachel's shadow, she learns the habits of this 4th year student from the Hufflepuff house.

Rachel is discreet, smiles out of politeness, and by her kind nature, helps those around her without distinction. She has a thirst for knowledge and is still in her studies.

At the sight of the students flirting in front of her, Rachel is piqued with curiosity as to why her students regard the relationship with the other more valuable than knowledge.