Chapter 1: WITCH'S LIFE Part 3: KIARAH ARIA ANDY HAN.

In the middle of the woods, far from a city, stands a manor house.

No one dares to venture there unless they have to.

The mansion is surrounded by leafless trees, and a poorly maintained courtyard suggesting that the place is uninhabited.

However, the interior is like a luxurious castle, with house elves doing the housework, the cooking, making sure the house is immaculately tidy and clean.

Their household activity pushes the elves to scrub, sweep every corner of the house, serving tea to the master of the house who is lurking in his chair in front of the fireplace.

Yet the elves do not come close to one place.

The corridor which leads to the room of the hostess.

Absolute silence reigns in the room, a girl with pale skin and long black hair sleeps on her bed with her hands on her chest as if she were in a coffin.

Her room is empty of life, no bright colors, just black, no cosmetics, just vials of potions, no wardrobe lined with several types of clothes, just the same model, white shirt, skirt, pants, black jacket, black underwear, black shoe, black sock.

And complete silence reigns in the room.

Crow cries on her window woke her with a start, breaking her mournful silence.

She sits up, raises an eyebrow and looks at the crows.

She takes her wand and with a movement casts a spell that will kill the crows that fall steeply to the ground.

She walks to her shower. She takes the time to caress her body, its height of 1m58, a small chest, a very generous buttocks and long black hair.

Once dressed, Kiarah leaves her room.

She looks at the elves and nods, the signal that they can now clean the hallway and her room.

She goes down to the kitchen, takes a cup of coffee prepared for her, she walks towards the fireplace where her father is sitting.

"You finally got up. Come!"

The man puts down his book called the Necronomicon, and walks towards a door.

Kiarah follows her father.

He turns his wrist on the door 3 times then opens it.

The door leads to a cemetery in the middle of the night.

They walk through the tombs while holding out their wands, they recite a formula in Latin.

The spirits of the deceased wake up, wondering where they are and what they are doing in this place.

After having toured the cemetery, they contemplate the fairly large number of spirits they have awakened.

The father looks at his daughter to give his approval on what she is going to do.

Kiarah takes out a vial, she drinks its contents and exhales a black smoke which invades the spirits like a snake approaching its prey.

Upon contact with the smoke, the spirits howl in pain.

After 5 minutes, smoke invaded the spirits transforming them into black shadows with red lights blazing from within.

The father smiles at his daughter, showing her his pride.

He points to a place, beyond the woods, to a town.

Kiarah points to the place with her wand, black smoke rushes towards the city.