Chapter 6: WITCH DEFEATS Part 1: attack of the vipers

Kiarah brews a Polyjuice Potion.

Zoe cooks cupcakes and juice mixed with a powerful laxative.

Once everything is prepared... Kiarah Han, Cassidy Nott and Zoe Parkinson miss classes for an afternoon.

Cassidy waits patiently in the girls' bathroom for Ella Salvador to come. She knows she will come... she has had time to observe her habits.

After minutes of waiting, here she is, all alone too.

While washing her hands, Cassidy comes out of the cabin and throws a [Stupefix] at Ella from behind. After putting him to sleep, Cassidy locks her in one of the toilet compartments after taking a lock of his hair.

She knocks on the door 3 times, Karah and Zoe enter the toilet.

The wick is mixed with a polynectar flake. Cassidy drinks the potion and looks like Ella. Zoe gives her the basket full of cake and juice.

She followed some Hufflepuff students and entered their common room, she placed the juices and cakes on a table, she made sure to be seen by as many people as possible.

Since this snack was prepared by a Hufflepuff, before their eyes, no hint of suspicion crossed the minds of the students. Everyone is helping themselves.

Her mission accomplished, Cassidy walks into the girls' dormitory and then returns to the bathroom, waiting for her appearance to return before returning to the Slytherin common room.

In the meantime, Kiarah has come into contact with Claudio.

He's easy to find, he's always on a chair in the hallway. Students who require his service need only sit near him. From an external point of view, they look like chatting students.

Kiarah sits down after waiting a while, indeed Claudio Crowley has a lot of customers. Once seated, Kiarah just gives her a notebook in which is gold coins and a piece of paper.

"Add Lily Baker to your book. Pictures of her naked. Urgent need for tomorrow."

Claudio gently nods, a sign that the request is accepted. He'll burn the piece of paper later.

Kiarah joins her two friends in the Slytherin common room.

She opens her Book and sends a message to Lily Baker.

"Be careful... the Rabbits are coming tonight... you can catch them."

The 3 vipers look at each other, their smiles gradually change into a light laugh.

*******

Night at the Hufflepuffs.

The Hufflepuff students, a large majority, who gorged themselves on juice and cakes sleep as peacefully as possible.

The first symptoms are gas, they do not yet suspect a thing. Their belly growls for a long time before releasing a gas, the only one that exists to describe its smell is: stinky.

The second symptom, the stomach turns over, a warning signal is sent to the brain: it is necessary to evacuate and QUICKLY!

They stand up with a hurry and try to control their anus. Each step is difficult and there is a small leak which manifests itself in farts mixed with fecal liquid which overflow through the anus.

Students exchange a technique, stabilize their breathing and focus on the current goal: to go to the bathroom.

Except that the laxative is too powerful to be controlled by simple techniques of a good woman.

Those who rushed to the toilet were saved from shame.

Those who couldn't make it or get into the bathroom are ashamed of their lives. It's either their bed or the hallway that they've marred with their shit.

And to top it off, a thick fog covers the corridor, the pupils not knowing where to put their feet, fall, stumble on their classmate's shit.

They stayed three hours to evacuate all the liquid from their stomach as well as what they have swallowed since the morning, and when if there is nothing more in their womb, blood comes out.

Cry of pain, cry and shame are mixed.

This is the sound that echoes in the toilets and hallways.

Kiarah, Cassidy and Zoe laugh in their bed hearing the echo of crying and screaming.

The teachers woke up and dealt with the situation as they could even though the damage was already done.

The students were given potions to calm their stomach aches.