Chapter 12: WITCH TRAINING. Part 3: each his talent

Jack, after having possessed Mateo Dumas, walks in the middle of the night in the Forbidden Forest.

He goes to the rather remote corners where lie the corpses of beings who have lived in the forest, he takes out his wand collects the rotting bodies, compresses them to reduce them to powder, which scattered, are kept in the air.

He takes a deep breath and breathes; black smoke comes out of his mouth.

The scattered dust turns into shadow with the skeletal aspect of a little girl dressed in a skin dress, who look fragile and solid at the same time, acheris.

During the day they sleep, but at night they roam the walls, the shadowy corners of Hogwarts, to haunt humans and bring disease to those who come in contact with their evil shadow.

Students fall from fatigue, in the middle of class, in the corridors. Students can no longer get out of bed, being too tired to get up, suffering from fever.

Their health deteriorates, they have nightmares.

Then people start to delirium, they talk to themselves, they have a dialogue with a being or a member of their family who has died recently or for a long time.

With each night out, Jack creates more and more acheris, the more their number increases, the more incidents spread outside the walls of Hogwarts.

At night they roam the walls, the shadowy corners of villages, towns, to haunt humans and bring disease to those who come into contact with their evil shadow.

However, just before, they sing while playing on a small , and their dismal voices echo through the night announcing the death of whoever hears it, or someone close to that person, especially close children.

On the news, the deaths are just unexplained and the doctors conclude a natural cause.

The reigning chaos increases Jack's power even further.

He deforms 2 trees in the forest which form a portal leading to Hogwarts.

He cuts his veins and writes inscriptions with his black blood.

The inscriptions shine and through the portal the sky above Hogwarts turns crimson red. Then the light of the inscriptions goes out and the sky returns to normal.

Jack frowns. He grabs an achérie by the neck.

"Cause more chaos! I need more to keep the gate open."

The frightened acheris spread out of the forest.

"Go for it! The day of sacrifice is near!"

Coming back late, he got caught by the janitor and it cost his house less points, added to that, he is being held back.

Jack quickly recognized the wizards he fought on the night of his release. He recognizes that which is his sacrifice and those of his brothers and sisters.

However, Jack feels something odd coming from the heart of his host, Mateo, a mixture of dread and hatred when he meets Kiarah's gaze. As well as immense pain at the sight of Lily.

This feeling is new to Jack and although he enjoys hate, he doesn't like the fear and pain and heat when he sees Lily.

He is now faced with a dilemma, to manage his nocturnal comings and goings and pretend to be Mateo.

He needs an alibi, people who can cover his tracks and keep him away from the cause of this new sensation, Lily.

He then calls Philippe Dubois and Laurent Saint Claire, he gives them an appointment in front of the main door while the others are having dinner, Jack arrives from behind, quietly, physically showing a hand that is turning black with long nails.