Chapter 14: Sorcerer's Sacrifice 1. Part 1: crisis un the forest

The acheries took Lily, Kiarah, Rune and Daeren deep into the forest after knocking them down.

Arrived in their den, they deposit Lily and Kiarah unconscious at the foot of a tree.

Rune and Daeren, still oblivious, are put in the middle.

An acherie wants to bite Daeren, but a barrier prevents her from sinking her fangs deeper than Daeren's skin.

She grabs him by the feet and smashes him to the ground, blood dripping from Daeren's head.

Another acherie tries again to achieve the same result.

They lose patience and put Daeren aside, throwing him away like throwing an unnecessary object.

An acherie bites Rune, she manages to feed on her and make her suffer from the inside.

She places it on a rock and all together they bite her like a pack of dogs rushing for a steak.

Inside, Rune is torn, with each butcher, she suffers from pain without being able to find a cure. With each butcher she weakens even more.

A majority of acherie leaves to take refuge in the cave where they have taken up residence after some mouthful of Rune's soul.

Daeren opens his eyes with a sharp pain in his head.

He looks around and sees that he is surrounded by a tree.

He sees about twenty acherie sharing Rune, he takes out his wand, adjusts his breathing, waves his wand like a whip.

[Zayn]

A blade-shaped light so thin that it almost invisible cuts the acheries.

He does the same spell three times until all that is left on the ground is shreds of acherie dust.

He rushes to Rune, she's turned gray, with bite marks all over, her clothes torn all over the place.

Daeren panics and takes a bottle of potion out of his robe, he hangs the vial with both hands, and breathes words into the liquid.

"Thank you for the healing you will bring to this abused soul. Healing enter into this liquid and act!"

He makes Rune drink the liquid.

The traces on her body begin to disappear, she gradually regains her colors.

The cry of the acheries because of Daeren's spell woke Lily, and next to her Kiarah who is still unconscious.

In real life Kiarah who shows her back to Lily has been awake for a long time because of her stain which burns her skin.

And she heard Jack's voice in her head telling her the sacrifice is about to begin.

She knows. She is the sacrifice.

Sensing that Lily has woken up, Kiarah pretends to be asleep.

Lily walks over to Kiarah, and tries to wake her up.

Kiarah doesn't seem to give a sign of wanting to open her eyes.

Lily pulls out her wand and puts it on Kiarah's thighs.

[Glacio]

A current of freezing air passes through Kiarah's body, who wakes up with a start.

Kiarah wants to raise the tone but Lily points to Daeren who is administering a potion to Rune.

She didn't say anything.

They approach the two wizards.

"What does she have?" Lily asks.