Chapter 2: TENSION BETWEEN WITCHES. Part 3: During the classes.

For students, Hogwarts classes consist of learning spells, putting their knowledge into practice.

Each course has its originality, each teacher is unique.

The atmosphere between 4th year is not the most fantastic, in particular, the relationship between the students of Slytherin and those of the other houses, they were not enemies and were not friends either.

Everyone was busy, knew each other by name and had only the fact of taking certain lessons together, that was all.

At least for the majority.

The Transfiguration classes with Professor McGonagall are detailed, the students love it especially when she tells stories about the myths of Hogwarts, in the days of Headmaster Dumbledore, the war that took place within these walls.

Spells lessons with Prof. Flitwik, most of the students are concentrated, because the spells revolve around words, a question of lexicon and grammar, you just have to remember the spells afterwards.

Students like Lily and Kiarah use their memory, which is the common method, but Daeren preferred to retain only the spells that will be useful to him in combat and put the others in his grimoire, his spellbook, which never leaves his pocket.

Potion making classes with Prof. Slughorn, for Daeren potion making is like cooking, you just need to get the ingredients, mix and match the doses. He hated when you have to calculate, measure mixtures to the nearest deciliter, he makes his potions by going instinctively, trusting his intuition, although the professor congratulates him for his passion he is reprimanded for his lack of rigor or mathematical logic in making potions.

Lily and Kiarah on the other hand are the professor's favorite students, because they follow the instructions to the letter, especially Kiarah to whom he gives private lessons.

The Botany classes with Prof. Longbottom are quite liberating, it's like gardening, for students who like to take care of plants, the case for Lily and Daeren whose parents impose responsibility for the care of flowers. at their home.

The special thing about the course is especially the teacher, Neuville Longbottom, classmate and friend of the great Harry Potter, fought the Dark Lord within these walls, he took out the legendary Gryffindor sword from the Sorting Hat and killed one of Voldemort's Horcrux, his contribution in the war made it possible to win it. After a career as Aurora, he returned to Hogwarts as a teacher.

The pupils find him sympathetic; he has a certain gentleness in these manners. It must be said that these lessons are not part of those lessons where you have to be severe, demanding towards the pupils.

The Astronomy courses with Pr Sinistra, interested few people. It was just necessary to remember the information given by the professor.

Fantastic Creatures with Prof. Hagrid, course outside, Hagrid shows his students a creature, explaining its daily life, its nutrition, its usefulness. Kiarah loved animals, she was willful when it came to approaching them, but since she used certain animals to make other students scream, Hagrid kept her from approaching animals as long as there was had students around. Lily was more passive.

As for Daeren he preferred to talk with Hagrid outside of class, he liked to listen to Hagrid telling his stories about how to take care of the different animals he may have had.

The History of Magic lessons with Prof. Bims, as long as you have to read, learn history, Daeren likes it, he is in his element. They learn the history of the great mages who existed, their lives, how spells were sometimes created.

Lily especially loved the tragic love stories of iconic figures from the wizarding world, like that of the daughter of the founder of the Ravenclaw house.