5

*you wake up but kai is not there?* "kai?,kai!?" *in your head-"where could he be theres no one else here?" *you walk downstairs looking for Kai,but he's not where to be seen so you go look in the fridge and grab a water bottle out of the fridge,and then Kai comes up from behind you* "boo" "ahh!!!,what the hell kai!?" "Sorry!....but I got you a surprise!" *he smirks* "and what might that be?" *he pulls out a teddy bear,chocolates,and a note* "aww is this for me?" "Well I don't think anyone else is here so yes!" "Aww thank you kai" *you hug him,and he hands you the note* "huh?" "Open it!" "Okayyy?.."

The note said...
☀︎︎𝐼 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝑌,
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝐵𝐿𝐸𝑊 𝐼𝑇 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑌.
☀︎︎𝐼 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝐷,
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑆𝐻 𝐼𝑇 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑌,
☀︎︎𝐼 𝑊𝑅𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇,
𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌.

"I know kinda cringe b-" "no Kai I love it!" *you hug him,he was wishing you would kiss him* "what made you do this!?" "I just wanted to surprise you!" "Thank you! I love it so much!" *you kiss him* "was that on purpose or a accident?" *kai says with a smirk* "what if I said that it was on purpose?"
"then I would do this" *he pick you up so your legs are around his torso and he's kissing your neck,giving you hickeys everywhere* "mhm uhh"
"Quit down baby girl the neighbor might hear you!" *he says smirking because he know there's no one there with you guys,he vamp speed you upstairs he puts you on the bed and takes his shirt off you try and take off yours but..* "nope! Let me" *he takes of you shirt and your pants,he kisses your body going down to your 😺 he looks up at you* "y/n are you sure you want to do this?" "Yes!" *you rape you legs around his head and he takes off your underwear,he just looks at you admiring your beautiful body,you think he's making fun of you so you vamp speed off to another room s with your shirt and your underwear*

*he grabs his shirt and puts it on to go and look for you,he finally found you* "y/n what's wrong you could have told me to stop I would have" "GO AWAY KAI!" "What did I do?" "DONT ACT LIKE YOU WHERE NOT JUDGING ME OVER THERE!" *he remembers that there's a key on every door on the top,he grabs the key and opens the door to see you on the ground crying*

"y/n I would never judge you.you are perfect just the way you are I'm not going to judge you I would never!" *you look up at him a tear rolls down your face* "i love you y/n nothing will ever change that I want to marry you one day and have kids!" "I-"

*something interrupts you from saying something,a girl with blonde hair comes in* "Kai! I missed you!" *she runs and hugs him (BTW YOUR IN UNDERWEAR AND A SHIRT)* "Kai you don't know how much I missed you let go home!" "What no I can't leave y/n!" "God Kai!" *she grabs kais hand he's trying to reach out for your but it's to late he's gone in a flash....*
Insta-kai_parker567
Tiktok-vampire_diaries576