27

*you finally get to your parents house*
"Hey my baby!" "Hey mom!" "Okay the surprise is in here" *she walks and you walk in with Kai holding the baby*
"SURPRISE!" *you turn around* "jj!" "Y/N!" *you run and hug jj* "I missed you so much!" "Me two!" *you say with a tear rolling down your face* "aww don't cry princess!" *jj says* "princess?...y/n who's he?" *kai says* "kai this is jj my Bestfriend ...jj this Is kai my boyfriend" "boyfriend?" "Yeah,I had a big crush on you jj,then you left and I found Kai and we had a handsome little boy" *you smile* "oh...I can leave If it's to much?" "No jj it's fine you can sleep at are house till you go back to outerbanks" "uh y/n?" *kai says looking at you* "what?" "I don't think it's a good idea..." "why not?" "Well umm...I-" "exactly!,there is no reason for jj to not stay with us!" *kai rolls his eyes and all of you walk to the car*

(IN THE CAR)
"So y/n still go to school?" "No I dropped out" "why did this dick fuck you and then get you pregnant so then you had to drop out?" "What did you just call me!" *kai says looking back at jj* "babe pay attention to the road please,and jj no I dropped out of school to help with Xavier,I didn't want Kai to have to deal with him all by him self" *you grab Kai's hand*

(AT HOME)
*you get home and start playing with Xavier*
(30 MINUTES LATER)
*there was a lot of screaming in the house and you where getting worried because jj and Kai didn't seem to like each other so you grabbed Xavier and go and look for Kai and jj,you walk upstairs and see Kai and jj playing video games* "AHH!" *kai said yelling* "really man you killed me!" *kai says looking at jj* "sorry I can't tell witch ones is my teammate or Witch one is the other team!" "IT TELLS YOU AT THE TOP!" "Sh sh sh,are you really fighting over a game?" *you say rolling your eyes* "it's not my fault that this dummy doesn't know how to play!" "Kai be nice!" *jj sticks his tongue at kai and starts playing another game,you roll your eyes and walk downstairs*

Sorry I haven't been posting I was really busy!😩💕
FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK-vampire_diaries576 IF YOU DO COMMENT SO I CAN ADD YOU BACK!!