28

(The next morning)
*you wake up and Kai is not next to you,so you walk down stairs with Xavier to see where Kai is* "hey baby girl" *kai says while flipping the pancakes* "hi handsome" *he kisses you and then kisses Xavier on the head,Xavier smiles* "you where always a daddy's boy" *you laugh* "daddy huh?" *kai smirks at you* "eww!" *jj says walking down the stairs* "oh shut it jj,this is are house" "well I guess that is true" *he laughs and grabs a pancake* "there not done yet John" "first off its jj second I don't care" "boys don't fight!" "Okay mom"!*jj says winking at you and walking to the couch,kai give jj a death stare* "Kai!,be nice!" "I can't help it when he flirts with you" "babe he is my BESTFRIEND your my BOYFRIEND there's a difference" "not unless you've had sex with your BESTFRIEND and BOYFRIEND" *kai says* "eww no I would never" "mhm" *kais says handing you 2 pancakes and syrup* "thanks" "yeah,here let my take Xavier so you can eat" "no it's fine babe I have to feed him anyways" *kai smirks at you because you breast feed* "oh don't give me that look" "what it's hot when you breast feed even though this little guy is doing something I should only do..." *he looks at Xavier,you roll your eyes and eat*

(5 MIN LATER)
*xavier starts crying so you and Kai tell jj you are going to feed the baby upstairs* "okay" *you pull up your shirt and start breast feeding*

*you see Kai in the back getting turned on my your boobs hanging out* "babe maybe after can you help me with something?" *you look at his yk and it's hard* "maybe" *you wink at him witch makes him moan*
OOP I THINK I MIGHT HAVE WENT A LITTLE MUCH ON THIS...🤤