10

GEY AWAY FROM PARENTS LMAO!
*your in the shower and your finally relaxing you grab your shampoo and start rubbing it all over your head once you don't with shampoo you put conditioner,you finally finish's you hair and now time for your body you put the body wash in the loofah and start washing your body,the door opens but you don't notice*

KAI'S POV:
*im getting really bored,I do need and shower 😏 he walks into the bathroom and starts taking off his clothes,he walks to the shower and opens it y/n's body was the definition of perfect her Beautiful hair was soaking wet,I just wanted to put my hands on her!

Y/N'S POV:
*I open my eyes and Kai's standing there with no clothes I couldn't help my self I kept looking at his dick (in your head)- damn!,* "Kai get out!" "Why?,I need a shower we shouldn't waist water!" *he starts walking closer to you* "hey!" "H-hey" *you say stepping back kai walks closer and you try and walk back there's a wall behind you* "Kai I really like you and I wanna have sex with you but I'm scared okay!" *he grabs your waist* "y/n you know I would never hurt you right?" *you grab his face and kiss him,he picks you up pinning you to the wall he starts kissing down your next and starts going down to your breasts and sucking on your nipples* "uHhH wOw" *kais smirks and turns of the shower he still caring you her walks you to your bed with a towel he starts rubbing your back so your no wet he lays you down on the bed* "Kai what are you doing?" "I'm not going to make you have your first time in the shower I want to make sure your comfortable" "o-okay" *he kiss your body getting down to your 😺 he looks up at you,you nod your head and he stars eating you arch your back,kai hold you down so he doesn't hurt you while he eats,he does that for about 5 mins he goes back up to your face and kiss you* "are you ready?" "Y-yeah" *he puts his dick in and start going back and forth slowly so he doesn't hurt you* "am I hurting you?" "No uHhH Keeping g-going!...go faster K-Kai" "that's not my name baby girl?" "Go faster daddy!" *he starts going faster you start to get close* "Kai I'm g-going to c-cum!" "Not yet baby girl" *he takes it out and he puts you on tops so you can ride,he puts his dick in and holds your hips will he you ride your hands are on his chest for support,your about to cum* "cum for me baby girl" *you cum..your head goes back and witch makes Kai cum you start going faster as you cum his down you thigh* "OMG!" *you get up and cover up with the blanket* "how was it?" *kai says cuddling you* "that was amazing kai." "Did I hurt you at all?" "No not at all" *you smile and you and Kai cuddle*

" "Did I hurt you at all?" "No not at all" *you smile and you and Kai cuddle*