33

y/n-33
Kai-34
Xavier-16
The twins-7
*It's been 16 years since you and Kai had a kid,you actually had twins there two beautiful girls there names are "Veronica" and "Vanessa" ,jj went back home and you and Kai are getting your guys kids ready for school*
"Xavier and v (short for Vanessa) are you almost ready for school!" *yell from the kitchen,Veronica wasn't supposed to go to school today because she wasn't feeling good*
(The twins!)

y/n-33Kai-34Xavier-16The twins-7*It's been 16 years since you and Kai had a kid,you actually had twins there two beautiful girls there names are "Veronica" and "Vanessa" ,jj went back home and you and Kai are getting your guys kids ready for schoo...

🤩🤩
(And Xavier)
His tiktok in the picture @paulie.brokaw

🤩 "Hold up mom!" *you hate when Xavier acts like he can talk to you like that,Vanessa walks down on Xaviers back*"Mom do I have to go to school?" *v says giving you puppy eyes* "uhh yes!" *kai says walking down stairs giving you a kiss* "eww

🤩
"Hold up mom!"
*you hate when Xavier acts like he can talk to you like that,Vanessa walks down on Xaviers back*
"Mom do I have to go to school?" *v says giving you puppy eyes* "uhh yes!" *kai says walking down stairs giving you a kiss* "eww.." *v and Xavier says* "but how come Veronica doesn't have to go to school?" "Because she isn't feeling good..." "please mommy and daddy they can stay!" *veronica says walking down the stair,you look at Kai* "okay fine but just this once* "yess!" *they all yell* "wait Veronica i thought you where sick?" *kai says looking at her* "I am..." *she says fake coughing* "she's lying!" *Xavier says* "okay I least I haven't told mom and dad that YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEN!" *she opens her eyes wide thinking about what she just said* "girlfriend?" *you and Kai said*

How should y'all feel about that? Comment!❤️❤️ thank you for all the support I love you all!!