12

*it's been two months since you and Kai have been dating and you guys told everyone Elena and Damon don't like it and everyone is okay with it but you dad is getting used to it*
*you and Kai got a apartments*

*kai has been giving you hints about wanting a family and having a house with you*

TODAY:
"Good morning baby girl " *kai says kissing you* "good morning babe" "how did you sleep?" "Good,what about you?" "It was pretty good but it would be better if we had are own house" *he winks at you* "really kai? You been talking about wanting a house for the past 2 weeks" "Maybe I want a house with my babe and maybe a little one?!" "Maybe we can look for a house but I don't know if we are ready for a kid yet I'm 17 and your 18 Kai we are a little to young" "uhh fine...but when can we look for houses?" "Now if you want?" "Yeah okay" *he throws on a shirt and grabs the computer of the table in your room and jumps on the bed and starts looking at houses*

10 MINUTES LATER:
*you guys have been looking for a couple minutes now and you guys came across this house*

"Do you like this one y/n?" "Yes I love it do you like it?" "Yeah I like it,it has enough room for a little one!" *he winks at you and rubs your belly,you roll your eyes* "let's go talk about buying this house!" "Okay!" *you and Kai compel the Peo...

People to give you guys the house for free,you guys walk into the house* "wow" *you say spinning around looking around the house* "you like it baby?" "Do I like it? I love it kai!" "Good..." *he looks at you with a frown* "what is wrong my love" *you walk up to him and grab his face* "can we just have a baby already!" "Kai..."

DO YOU GUYS WANT A KID? COMMENT !💞 (sorry it's short)