13

*you look at kai* "I want a baby but I'm not sure...." "really!" *he picks you up and spins you around* "yeah but I don't know because we are still really young?"
"It's okay baby I will help you no matter what happens I will be there for you and for the baby" "okay yeah I want a baby" *he smirks* "when?" "I....I ummm" "now!" *he pick you up and takes you up to one of the bedrooms he does a spell to make a bed he throws you on the bed (a little hard but it doesn't hurt you),you and Kai only had sex a couple times,he starts taking off your shirt and your pants you get on top of him and take of his shirt,he flips you back so he's on top he does a spell so there's rope in his hand,you look at him with a confused look* "baby girl I'm going to ruin you" *he grabs your hands a ties them to the bed,he then starts kissing your neck making you moan softly he gets down to your underwear and starts rubbing your clit,you wanna touch him so bad but you can't* "baby untie me,I wanna touch you* "no!" *kai says smirking taking off your underwear,he opens your leg and start eating he plays with your clit with his thumb* "UhHhH KAI!!" *you arch your back but Kai push's you bad down* "stay down baby girl" *he goes up to your face and kisses you he goes down to your breasts and start to play with your boobs,he starts biting and cupping them,kai starts taking off his underwear and starts teasing you with his tip you kick him and he punches into you* "uHhH" "damn y/n you feel so good" "gO FaStER!" *kai starts going faster,your about to cum but..* "no y/n you can't cum just yet" *he flips you over so your on your hands and knees,he puts hit in and his hand are in your waist,all you could think about was your and Kai's skin slapping together,you start to get tired but Kai holds you up my your stomach* "Kai iM gOiNg To CuM!" "Do it baby girl" *he smacks your ass and you cum,you almost fall but he picks you up and keeps going* "I want your cum all over my dick!" *He says going faster* "k-Kai I- I can't do th-this anymore....uHhH!" "Come on baby girl!" *he flips you back over and he goes down to your pussy and starts eating*

*after a few minutes you can feel your self about to cum again,kai keeps going faster and faster,he puts his dick back in*
*after 5 minutes kai finally cums,kai falls off of you* "uhhh that was amazing baby" *kai says pulling you over so you can lay on his chest* "yeah that was" *you smirk at him*

A/n-I might have out done my self!😩✋🏽