26

*you are sitting in the bath relaxing and enjoying the hot water*
(5 minutes later)
"hey baby,I put the blanket and stuff in the washer,and Xavier is sleeping,are you hungry or anything?" *kai says from outside the door* "yeah,can you get me make me something to eat,please?" "Of course baby girl" *you sit there for a little while till kai comes in and says* "baby I made (your favorite food)" "okay!" *he gets a towel and holds it up and you rap it around you and Kai goes and grabs you one of his shirts and sweatpants,kai never lets you where his shirt,haha* "here baby" "wow feeling nice today?" *you say holding up his shirt* "Just for you" *he winks and walks out so you can get ready*
(5 minutes later)
"Okay baby I'm done!" "here you go"
*he hands you your food* "thank you babe,how did I get so lucky to have you" *you kiss him* "I love you princess,how did I get so lucky with someone so beautiful" *he gets on the bed and puts on AHS,after about 10 minutes you finish's your food and now your cuddling with Kai*
*BABY CRIES*
"That's Xavier" *you try and get up but Kai doesn't let you* "let me get him" "Kai I can do stuff l-" "nope sit" *he makes you sit and he goes and gets Xavier* *RING RING* "huh?" *you grab your phone* "hey mom!,what's up?" "I know it's late but can you come over really fast we have some news?" "Yeah okay Xavier just woke up so we will head over there" "okay,thank you!love you,drive safe!" "Love you to mom" *you hang up and Kai walks in* "who was that?" "My mom she wants me to go over there but I said that we will be all going so....(you grab Xavier) you wanna go see grandma and grandpa?!" *he moves his hands around excited,kai smiles and you guys go to your parents house*

What do you guys think will happen?💕💕💕💕💕😘💕💕💕💕💕😘💕💕💕
DO YOU LIKE OLIVIA RODRIGO?