9

*you and Kai ended up falling asleep cuddling*             THE NEXT MORNING "Good morning baby girl" *he puts a peace of hair behind your ear* "huh? Baby girl?" "What! I can't all you baby girl?" *he smirks* "I never said you couldn't I ju-" *some...

THE NEXT MORNING
"Good morning baby girl" *he puts a peace of hair behind your ear* "huh? Baby girl?" "What! I can't all you baby girl?" *he smirks* "I never said you couldn't I ju-" *someone opens the door* "Y/N BENNETT what is Kai doing here? Did he Spend the night!?" "DAD! Calm down I can have friends over!" "Yeah a "FRIEND" y/n! You said you liked him and he's in are house no!" "DAD!" *you vamp speed Enzo out of the room* "y/n I'm getting your mother!" *you roll your eyes* "so you like me huh?" *kai says with a smirk* "n-no I- don't!"
*he gets up* "mmmmm I think your lying to me" "why would I be lying?" "I don't know you tell me?!" *he grabs your waist* "well I like you" *he smirks* "I- I umm I need to take a shower...." "Can I come?" *He winks and grabs your ass* "n-no you can't!" *you move his hand and grab your clothes off your dresser and walk to the bathroom that's in you room*

*about 20 minutes later there's a knock on the door* "what!" "Y/n I'm bored hurry up!!" *kai says knocking on the door* "Kai go away turn on the tv or something!" "Uhh fine!" *he walks away for the door*

*after about 5 minutes maybe even shorter there's another knock at the door* "yeah!?" "Y/n I don't know how to turn on the tv!" "Omg! MALACHI PARKER!!" *you walk out of the bathroom with a towel raped around you,you walk past kai and grab the remote and turns the tv on* "there!" *he looks you up and down* "watch it lover boy!" *you push up his head so he's looking at your face not your body* "my face is up here not down there" *he walks closer to you* "oh come on you like when I look at you like that" *he smirks* "I-" *he starts kissing your neck* "mMmM" "you like that baby girl?" *he whispers* "get out of here"

*you push him off but you didn't want to you just wish he could fuck you!,you walk back to the shower*

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING I HAVE A FRIEND OVER AND I RAN OUT OF IDEAS SO COMMENT SOME IDEAS
INSTA-kai_parker567
TIKTOK-vampire_diaries576
MY FACE TIKTOK-Audri1717