25

(It's been a couple of months)
*LAST NIGHT*
*last night you felt really bad,you stomach was hurting you had a headache and it was just not a good day you where so moody you yelled at Kai for kissing you,you would never get mad it would usually turn into sex,but this time you just yelled at him like he was the guys at the Bar trying to make you his one night stand*

*YOU AND KAI ARE GOING YO BED*
*kai gets in bed and turns to you*
"Hey babe why are you so upset today?" "My head hurts really bad I'm sorry for yelling at you baby" "it's okay I'm sorry you don't feel good...,you don't think that we started having sex to early....do you? "No I don't think so because I'm a vampire I can heal fast.....wait! I can heal fast witch means I can still get my period!" *You got up really fast and there was blood dripping all down your leg* "y/n get to the bathroom!" *you tried to walk but it hurt,kai picked you up and took you to the bathroom,he turned on a hot bath and took off your clothes* "here baby get in" *he helps you get in the bath* "t-thank you kai,but ummm can you get out? I don't want you to see me..." "baby it's fine I love you so much....but if you don't feel comfortable then I can leave...?" "I don't wanna be rud abut can you leave?" "Yeah of course" *he kisses you on the forehead and walks out*

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I WILL MAKE A CUTE PART TWO!!😘😘