24-Sex

*he kisses you and he vamp speeds upstairs and puts you on the bed he takes off your pant and your shirt so your left in a bra and underwear*

*he starts kissing your stomach and you arch your back* "stay down baby girl" *you Didn't hear Kai say that to you in what feels like years*

*he takes off your underwear and his pants he starts eating you out*

*after about 10 mins he goes up and makes you kiss him* "kiss me I want you to taste your own cum" *you kiss him and he takes off your bra and starts licking your nipples and cupping your boobs* "uhh" "shhh princess your going to wake up
Xavier" *he kisses your neck,you flip him over so your on top you kiss him will he's holding your hips grinding you guys together*

*you start kissing his abs and go down to his waist line you take off his boxers and pump his dick with your hands then you go with you mouth witch makes him moan,he push's your head faster making you gag and cry*

*after he cums in your mouth he tells you to swallow witch you do* "good girl" *he says getting the cum off your lips*

*you get on top of him and kiss him* "y/n" "yes?" "Ride" *he grabs your hips and you smirk and he puts it in,you start riding it makes both of you moan you go fast and fast*

*your about to cum but Kai grabs your hips and stops you he picks you up and put you on your stomach he puts his dick in and start slapping your ass and goes faster and faster each time you moan witch was like every 12 seconds* "k-Kai I'm going to c-cum" "do it baby girl" *you cum but Kai doesn't stop he keeps going you wimpier but Kai doesn't stop he keeps going he finally cums and he drops to the other side of the bed and you lay on his abs* "so does this mean?" *kai says* "yeah" *you smirk* "goodnight baby girl" "goodnight my luv"