Chap 1 First Meeting!

Hello guys! So this is my first ever story or a book on the Wattpad.. I am new here so plz support me by giving ur luv and ur views or comments on every part of this book....so that I can improve my self...☺️
.................................................................

Hie my name is Sanjana More and I am 22yrs old. I am IAS aspirant. I am in V.SA National College. I study Arts. Like I said before I'm IAS aspirant that means I wanted to become IAS officer, it is not my dream it is my father's dream which I wanted to complete. My family is very supportive to me they are free minded!

Monday morning
"Hey mumma good morning, good morning dad!, Good morning Brother!" I said while coming downstairs. "Good morning my princess!" My dad said giving a tight smile.

"Mom please give me breakfast I am starving to eat , I wanna go to college fast, wanted to submit my assignment" I said to my mom.

"Yeah dear, coming coming, take your breakfast" she keep my plate in front of me and continue; "eat now you were craving na.." she pat me on my head and went back to her work. I ate my breakfast while suffering my daily dose of annoying lec of my brother and went to my collage.

Me and my brother are very close. Even if he is a young man; he still behave like child with me, not only he but also me. We both behave like children when we starts fighting or teasing eachother. Our day never starts with a fight or ends while telling eachother how was a day. At day we behaves like children at night like an adults. Supportive to eachother. He is like my tom and I'm his Jerry.

When I reached; I saw my bff, her name is Akshta, but I call her Akshu. Me and Akshu met on first day of our college. from first day only our bounding started to build strong. She is caring and no matters what happens she always supports me. She is type of person who doesn't like love and all this stuff. She is like; ' I'm a Queen of my life.' . her attitude is killer, she don't give a shit to anyone..exact opp of me. But I love her. And that's why onky we are bff's.. because opposite attracts.

"Hey darling, good morning!" Akshu called me by waving her hand and running towards me.

"Hie Akshu, very good morning!" I said smiling her.

"Are you done with your assignment?" She questioned me.

This assignment of our college never fails to give me headache. It's not that I don't know how to do or don't love, but the way college gives us assignments sucks! "Yeah, finally yar..it's over" I said with relief face.

We get into classroom, took our usual seats in middle row of our classroom. I'm not a person of front seat nor last seat. The middle one, combination of sincerity and mischievousness. We attended the lec, and also submitted the assignment. After attending straight five headache sessions; finally it was Lunch break..me and my group went to cantine to have something. "Hey!" my group greeted us as we reach to them.

I picked up something light because I already had a heavy breakfast in morning.

Day was going as usual... attending the lecs. It was 6p.m the college day was going to be off and I was ready for making my way to home.. "bye Sanjana, talk to you later, byeee!" Akshu said by giving flank kiss.

"Byee, see yaa" I replied.

It was raining I was not having umbrella, forget today as usual, so by walking in the rain I was making my way...when I was on my way I saw one small girl who was standing in rain with her cute bag...I make my way towards her and asked; "hey baby, what are you doing here? Why are standing in the rain? Where's your mom dad?"i kneel down to reach at her height and ask her. She was super cute. A brown curly hairsAnd a pink adorable frock hanging her body. She was around 5 to 6 yrs old.

"Sister I don't know where they are! I want to go home please help me!!" She said with her adorable sad face... after hearing her voice my reaction was aww!

"Okay dear, don't worry I'm here" I said by giving her small smile. "Okay then what's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is Shravya, and sister what's your name?" She asked with her cute smile on a face.

"My name is Sanjana!" I replied...then I told her "Shravya why don't we eat first huh?..let's grab something; what do you think?"

She replied with a high smile "yeah sister."

It was raining too hard i were going to stand up till that; I found an umbrella on my head, I was confused, so I turned back to see who was holding... when I turned back I saw a tall guy who was holding that umbrella...he was soo handsome, he was having black hair which were slightly messy, but looking absolutely hot, with black eyes, sparle in them. He was wearing White shirt folled till elbows with first two buttons undone and black trouser. I was so amazed by his looks.. my heart was beating fast..i loved jis eyes.. looking at those pair of black sparkeling eyes were just my heartbeat. I have seen many guys but this..nah! I was staring at him like an dumbass. Then I came to reality and I get to know he wasn't the ordinary guy ....

He was 'Rohan Deshmukh' the youngest IAS officer of India, he came 1st in UPSC civil Exam....

He then told "don't stand here...it's raining too hard , take this umbrella." With cold face and cold tone. There wasn't any imotions in his accent. saying this sentence he left...I kept standing but he was gone...I turned my attention towards Shravya; and me and her grabbed pizza and I dropped her to home safely..."Thank you sister" she said by giving kiss on my cheeks. I gave her smile and then made my way towards my house.. I reached..

"Baby, you again forgot to take your umbrella na...why u always forgot the things huh...you know it's raining; see you are wet now, go take a bath." My mom said with worried face. She is really very sweet. I love when she is irritated by me.

"Yeah mom going, love you" I said by giving a kiss on her cheeks. I take a quick shower..and was about to sleep on my bed.. but then I remembered what happen today....I met my idol...Rohan Deshmukh, giggling at one side.... I kept that smile on my face untill I fall asleep.

*********************†*********************
It was my first chap!!!🙈

Hope you enjoyed this chap!!🥰