Chap-18 Please listen!

Our hottie Rohan up!!❤️✨😂

Sanjana's Pov

I was hurt, broken down. I was feeling like I wanted to scream right now. I called Akshu as she was the only person to whom I can speak now.

"Hello?" Akshu asked in black tone.

"Sanju... Sanjana are you....are you crying babe? What happened?" She again asked in Brooding tone, when she heard me snobbing like hell. I wasn't able to utter even a single word, I kept snobbing untill I heard, "I'm coming right away, wait for 10mins. I'm coming...okay sanjana...I'm...stop, stop crying babe."  In hunted tone and she end the call.

I was crying...... I wanted too forget all the things about Rohan. How can he do this to me? After good 20 min The bell rang, I got up and quickly opend the door, I saw Akshu... I hugged her tightly she was soothing me.

"Come here, seat here, I'll bring some water to you!" She said in concern tone.

"I don't want......" I replied in hostile tone.

"Okay...what happened babe?" She asked with quzzical face.

I explained her everything happened between me and Rohan, from kiss to his so called engagement which is going to be happen.

"What?? Are you serious? That jerk ditched you...only for that Bitch Roshna?" She said in Choleric tone.

We had our talk, for 1-2 hrs. I felt better (I think so!) after talking with Akshu. She was really angry on Rohan, I wasn't angry but I was hurt, after seeing his behaviour.

I came back in room, and covered myself in sheet and buried my face in pillow, again thoughts of Rohan appered in my mind,

what...why the hell this thoughts aren't stopping??

I heard the door opening, my family was back so I acted as I'm in Deep sleep, so my parents will not see thier daughter in such condition.

~

I was doing my work, totally ignoring Rohan. I decided it yesterday to delete the chap named Rohan from my life forever. It was hard to do that first...but I have to move on, we weren't couple, but form my side I was into him deeply..so I have to move on.

"Hey sanjana, here is the file will you please recheck it and send it to Rohan?" Ridhima ma'am came knocking on my desk, breaking up my train of thoughts.

"Um..yeah ma'am sure, will do it!" I replied gaving my best forced fake smile.

"You okay?" She said giving me puzzled look.

"Hm..yeah I'm!" Giving another fake smile.

I went back to my work, untill I again hear the knock on my desk, to look who was person I lifted my face. For a moment I was froozed, Rohan was standing giving me cheerless look. I ingnored him, "having any work for me?" I asked him sharply.

"Um...wanna talk with yo.."

"No need to, I'm busy and I don't wanna talk with you anymore" cutting him off in harshly tone.

While working I was feeling his stare but didn't gave attention. I was acting cold, hard but was totally broken from inside. After 2mins he went in disappointment. I turned back for once...but quickly got my attention to work.

You can do it sanjana, you can!  I encouraged myself, which I know, not gonna stay for long time.

After working for straight 3hrs, my throat was dry, so got up to take some water. I was filling up my bottle till that I saw, someone standing beside me. And there we go..again him. Why he is not leaving me alone.... Yesterday he told, he don't have any feelings for me and now why the hell he is roaming around me.