Chap-26 Entry of bitch

Selena is up in the media bar!^^

Sanjana's Pov

The plane ride wasn't the longest. I guess because of spending time with Rohan in his arms. I wanted to ask about who's call was there so he got annoyed but then again I decided against it. I don't want to ruin his mood. We got in the car. All decided to go by there selves so I and Rohan were only there in his car.

The car ride was silent, as I was Lil bit tied so I just close my eyes. He kept his left hand on my lap caressed up and down. My stomach flutter because of his touch. I fight to keep my smile to myself but it didn't help I think... because I heard him smirking. Even though the ride was silent, it was very comfortable.

His phone started buzzing but he ignored it. After 10sec again his phone started to buzz, he answered the call; "will talk to you later." He said to another person and end the call.

I was wondering if he is hiding something from me or if he doesn't think I'm worth to listen. The more I try to pull those thoughts the more they occupy my mind. It's making me crazy.

"Who was on phone?" I blurt. I know I should have kept my mouth shut but I can't.

He looked at him, "um... It was RM." Why RM is calling..like he is the personal secretary of him I know that. Like if Rohan has any personal work, RM is always there. And if he is calling Rohan now, there must be something up.

"Why?" I again blurt.
Oo god Sanjana! Can't you shut your mouth? My subconscious scold.

He again looked at me, I was waiting for him to answer. "You no need to know! It's none of your business!" He snaps. I was taken off guard over his answer. He never answered me in such a tone on such away. I was hurt! But didn't show him. His every word affects me, more than he knows.

I saw my house, so I didn't have to handle my outburst anymore. "Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" He said, taking my hand in his. I'm upset more than to be angry. He could have said me, in a much more calm and soft way instead of talking like a jerk.

"It's okay!" I said, without looking at him, and pull my hand from his grip and opened the door. He too opened and came to my side. I pull out my bags. "You know I didn't mean to say that to you! Don't you?" He implored snatching bags from my hand.

I knew he didn't but! He doesn't know what it means to me. "I'm sorry okay!" He said, literally getting annoyed! But why?

"You apologize to me in such an annoyed tone. Then why are doing that; if you don't want to?" I fire back. Now I can't control it. Like he is apologizing like he is owing me.

"Why are you overreacting huh?" He said. I'm... I'm overreacting? Like yeah..maybe..but I'm not gonna admit that.

But he shouldn't have told me that! I turned back without answering him. I know I'm being stupid but I didn't like him speaking to me in a brutal tone. He could have simply told, "I don't wanna answer!" I could have understood him.

But yeah! I know on that answer too I would have created the scene just like how I'm creating it now.

He pulled my arm and force me to face him. "I'm sorry!" He said in a much calm tone than I expected.

"I'm sorry too! I shouldn't act like a kid now." I admitted.

"Yeah..you shouldn't!" He added and chuckled. I love this Rohan, who is always smiling.

I pushed him, slightly back. He laughed more this time. The real laugh! I love this sound. "Okay, okay. Come here!" He said, opening his arms. Without wasting a sec I hugged him tight.