Chap-12 Good news!!

After two months

Sanjana's Pov

It was around two months now, many things were changed. Sophia and Haardik were dating eachother from last 3weeks. I was really happy on their decision of being with eachother. Whereas Rahul and Akshu were spending time with eachother; get to know eachother better, they were almost friends. As days spend our friendship became more stronger and deep. Rahul used to share each and every thing with me; and same goes with me.

Rohan sir was there in the group, but we never texted each other personally. I felt that, it was one sided love. The feeling really hurts! I decided to let go; but no...the more I thought letting go of Rohan sir; the more I fall in love with him. I miss him daily, his eyes, his victory one grin when he used to embarrass me and his sudden touch which used to send chill down to my spin. Not even day is spend when i didn't miss him or the moments we shared.

My last exams were knocking on the door, as soon my master's in Arts were going to be finish. After doing mater's I was thinking about doing MBA in Arts.
But it was my futher thought, let it be.

Rohan's Pov

Waking up in every morning, the first thought use to come in my mind was about Sanjana. I was really missing her. There was no chance to meet her; as I was way to busy in my work. I was not having a time to make any excuse and meet her. As her last year was going, the exams were soon to be held, I thought she would be preparing for the exams; so it's better I will not disturb her.

The group which was been made by Deepika on whatsapp; we were talking daily. These guys were friendly; till now they were my friends.

I always try to text Sanjana; but was not having guts. She was the first person who made me feel nervous to text . Till now two months were passed. There was no text or call from her, nor I tried to do so. Rahul used to say about his and her meetings, from that I used so guess; atleast she is doing good.

Sanjana's Pov

I was doing my studies in my bedroom; suddenly door bell rang. I didn't get up as, I know mumma will open the door. I heard a small conversation; it was not hearable but, blur sound was coming. I didn't gave attention and went back to my studies. Suddenly my door opened and Akshu was standing with sad face and slightly upset. "Hie, what's up. You gave me surprise huh!" I said in smiling face. But after looking at her face; I got it something was up with her. I grabbed her hand and told her to sit on bed

"What happened Akshu, is something wrong? See I know there's something, so just tell me. Umm?" I asked her slightly squeezing her hand. She looked up and hugged me. I try to soothed her by rubbing her back and head. She cried for 5mins; then again looked at me. "Now say dear! I'm here. Open up your heart." I said her by wiping her tears.

"Rahul.. Rahul has not texted nor called me." That's all she said.

"Is something happened between you both?" I asked in confused tone.

"No, like I don't know. Actually one week ago, we were going to meet at some place. I was standing till that, my one of old friend met. We talked around 30mins, still Rahul wasn't reached. Atlast he was there. Suddenly when he saw me with my friend; don't know why he just turned back without even saying. I ran after him; and finally grabbed his hand. Asked him why he was behaving like this. We had an small fight. Without looking back at me. He left." She explained me.

I was too surprised by Rahul's behaviour. He was not the guy who gets angry on such stupid things. if he loves her he won't do such things without asking her what's the matter. I soothed her. And decided to talk with him.