Chap-17 Broken heart!

Sanjana's Pov
One month later

Rohan sir was back to normal, he is still not okay...but trying to be. I was at home; because of this Headache period. It was my first day... Wasn't feeling well so took a leave.

I did inform Ridhima ma'am about this. But didn't inform sir...how can I tell him!!
I was spending time, but roaming here and there, eating sweets so that for god sake the cramps will stop.

"Sweetie! I'm going to market!! Just be here! Do you want me to bring something for you?" My mom said as she come with some bags in her hand and purse on another.

"No mom, I'm okay, just be back soon!" I replied giving my most adorable face!!

She slightly laughed and gave kiss on my cheeks and made her way to market. I was all alone, I was walking in my house keeping hot bag on my stomach.

After 2hrs, finally mom came, as doorbell rang, I got from couch and went to open the door. I frozen for a moment, in front of me, Rohan sir was standing, picking up the bags, which was been created by my great mom, of course. He gave me a knowingly smile.

I open up the door, actually I was embarrassed; as because I was in my pajamas and my hair were wrapped in bun, two strands of flicks either side of my face.

They both came in, "sit na child" my mom offered seat on couch. He gave her smile and she went in kitchen to bring some water for him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him in low confused tone. Instead of giving me reply, he smirked. I was confused..like why he is here. And all over that, I was on my periods, so of course the whole world is annoying, will be feeling to me.

He saw the hot bag which been kept on my stomach all time. I followed his glazed and landed on bag. I quickly hide it behind my back, he then looked at me, as if it is, he knew that. Till that my mom came, holding the glass of water. She then handed to Sir.

"You know, because of him, today I didn't have to pick up those heavy bags." She said, I looked at him, who was smirking continuosly.

In this whole month, sir is getting more and more naughty, flirty.. and I got to used of same. We had kissed each other; not many time but...yeah we had! Now I know him very well. When he needs anything, I get to know what he want, only by seeing his expression and body behaviour. After seeing at him, I just rolled my eyes off from him, and started to go back to my room to take some rest, as this cramps were getting into my nerves.

"Sweetie!" Mom called, as I turned back. "Hm..?" I asked her. "Baby, I'm going to my friend's house, so I'll be back till evening." She said giving me smile. Then she continued;"Rohan child, so bye...make yourself home." She said looking at him. She took the leave of us, shutting the door; leaving me alone with him.

"Sir, are you.." he cuts me off before I speak, "no, I'm staying!" He answered.

We were watching tv, and I don't know when I fall asleep. But when I woke up I was in my bed. I was confused, coming down, I saw sir in kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He turned; "nothing, just making soup for you." He replied. I got a smile on my face. He looked at me and leaned down to make an eye contact with me. I looked at him..."go, sit on couch if you want, or take some rest on bed.. I'll bring you soup." He said, by tapping my nose and again went to do soup.

"Nah, I'll seat here, will look at you,.." I said, he looked at me, and I realised what I said now; "no.... I'm...I'm I'll look your cooking skill." He smirked. As I was leaning at the counter of kitchen, he came and pick me up, keeping me on the counter, neatly.  We made an eye contact. And before going back to cook, he peck on my cheeks. I really felt like Im heating, and blushing so hard.