Chap-22 Almost Caught!

Sanjana's Pov

I came home. "Hi, baby!" Mom greeted me giving me a glass of water.

"How was your journey?" I asked her while drinking the water.

"It was good! Go take shower, you will feel fresh." She said taking an empty glass from me and patting my hair.

"Mom! When a brother is coming? Did he told you?" I asked her, waiting for her answer.

"Hm.. tomorrow maybe!"

I went, took a warm shower. Taking a warm shower after having a stressful day, is the best medicine to get rid of our bad day or stress. I came downstairs while jogging. Dinner plates were already served.

"Dad, mom; I wanna ask you something!" I said finally breaking the silence in my heart. They both looked up and glanced at each other and then looked back at me.

"It's not serious, chill! I just wanna ask you that, my office gang with Rohan, Akshu, Samir, and Rahul are planning to go for a trip to Goa!" I completed, they sighed in relief as if is I was gonna tell them something serious.

"It's great, you need some relaxation..when you guys are planning?" Dad asked me in a chilled tone.

"Um..in next week. Akshay is going to check our tickets. In Goa there's Bangalow of Rohan; so we don't need to pay for a hotel." I told them.

"Hm...good, then for what are you waiting! Go, babe! We are permitting you." My dad said smiling at me. I was delighted but for full support, I looked at mom, she nodded her head in yes and smiled at me. I got up, kissed both of them on the cheeks, and went to my bedroom to inform my gang.

I was talking with Akshu...she was damn excited about our trip! She is always up for such stuff Suddenly I heard a knock on my window I went towards the window and saw Rohan hanging out.

"Aksu....I... I'll call you back...bye!" Saying to her this I immediately hung up the call and throw my phone on the bed. He came in and smiled at me.

I immediately locked my door and came towards him. "Are you mad Rohan...you know my parents came...you can't sleep today...you just go ba" he cut me off by placing his hand on my mouth.

"Shuu! I know your parents are there. But I wanted to sleep beside you..so I came and chill they will not know okay..!" He said in low voice removing his hand from my mouth.

"How do you know..they will not know?" I asked in a low but annoyed voice. He smirked at me..and I gave him puzzled with an irritated look.

He tap the tip of my nose and said; "Coz you already locked the door." Smirking at me and then looked at the door. I sighed in frustration. He laughed at my sight. I was mad at him...like how can someone dare to get inside of the house even though; he knows there is danger. But I was happy at the same time. I love to sleep beside him.

"Soo, what're your parents said about the trip?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"They agree!" I said. He smiled at me and took me in his arms. I rested my head on his chest and our fingers were locked in each other

"You never told me that you have a bungalow in Goa!" I said looking at him, to see his reaction.

"You never asked me!" He replied. Ugh...what a guy. I sighed in Lil annoyed and as usual, he smirked at me. We had talks on different topics till I heard a knock on my door.

I immediately looked up at him, and he down...we both were confused about what to do...I got panic.

"Shuu...breath in breath out...!" He said calming me down.