Chap-39 Make me yours

Her outfit above^^

HEY NAUGHTIES, THIS CHAP IS MATURE SO READ ON YOUR RISK!
IMMA GIVING A WARNING WHEN IT STARTS BUT FOR YOUR MIND TO ALERT I WROTE THIS NOTE AT STARTING!!

ENJOY!!.......

Sanjana's Pov

"Chill, it's gonna be fine. You are gonna be fine!" Deepika exclaimed on my state. I was practically walking like I have seen some ghost. So it's been three and half months since I have given my prelims and mains. The prelims were declared after one month in which I was passed with very good results. And today was a day on which my future was either going to be as my wish or going upside down. Coz today the results of mains are going to commemorate. And also today is the day when I going to get to know whether I passed for the interview or not.

"Come here!" Rohan's voice boomed and broke my thoughts. I look in his direction and saw him opening his wide, large arms inviting me to bury myself in them. Without wasting a sec I ran and jump on him. He chuckled and wrapped those safe, warm arms around me. I nuzzle into him even more. I hear chuckled from my family and friends.

After a few secs, a loud bang on the table roared through the room, and I jump a little on the smudge. "OMG Sanjana, you must be kidding me!. Fuck you got first place in UPSC. Holy crap you came first Sanjana in UPSC civil exam." She said, and I froze. I was precisely flabbergasted.

The once silent room turn into heavy jumps, the sound of laughing, clapping of hands, I moved away from Rohan's chest, and to confirm if the news was real or not I look up at him and saw him already staring down at me with a breathtaking smile, giving me one firm node with his eyes twinkling, I let my happy tears to make their down to my face, a smile playing on my moist lips.

Suddenly attack of hugs rumbled on me making my attention turn towards the people who were as happy as I was and maybe more than me. Everyone's eyes were filled with runny which can directly call happiness. "I'm so happy my sweetie!" My mom hugged me tightly whimpering in an embrace. I hugged her in the same force or maybe more closely. The moment I got away from my mum, I was even pulled into another warm, soft hug and it was none other than my dad.

His eyes were full of proudness, admire and seeing those eyes I was feeling pleased. And then my brother. After our small family love session, I turn my attention to my mates. They all hailed me. "Let's fetch dinner, you both talk till that we will serve!" Aunt Anu, Rohan's mom said. They all nodded their heads and went into the Kitchen whereas some went into some other section of the house.

But the next sight I watch was more precious and emotional. Rohan's eyes were watery. Filled with adoration and proudness. He pulled me into his ever-warmy hug. "I'm so proud of you candybar!" He mumbled. And kissed my forehead. I let myself relax in my home. He is my home!

Rohan pulled me from his crook of the neck only to be pleased by his soft kissable lips. He pours all his love, cares into it making my heart warm. "Love you!" He said after we broke our kiss

"Love you more!" I replied. A wide killer smile made its way to his soft lips which are swallowed up due to our small make-out session.

"Let's join our family?" He asked, lacing my small hand with his big. I gave him a firm nod with a smile and we make our way.

~