Chap-27 Akward Dinner?

Rohan's Pov

It was already 7 pm. All were getting ready to go back to their homes. While Sanjana was cleaning and rearranging her stuff. Her flicks were dropped at either side of her face. Her pink soft lips were slightly parted but made me damn crazy when she paddles her bottom lip very hardly but softly at the same time. I even don't know how to express that. She was looking gorgeous. Even working for a whole day non-stop she never fails to drive me crazy.

After doing her stuff she started walking to my door, to inform me that she was leaving! I guess. I immediately looked down, acting like I am concentrating. She knock on the door and replied, yes

"I'm going, do you want anything?" She asked. Yeah, I do want something and that's your lips!

She snap her fingers and pull me out of my perverted thoughts. "What!?" She asked of course curious about what I'm thinking. I want her now, I need her lips to touch mine and pull my stress out of mine. I grab her arm and pull her to my chest and without giving her sec to speak; I crash my lips on her.

My one hand moved to her neck, caress her jawline, whereas my other hand moved to her back, moving up and down. Her hands get locked in each other's as she covered my neck. Our lips move in sync. Her lips were soft as usual, I suck her bottom lip making her moan in my mouth. Our tongues tangle with each other and were exploring each other's mouths. The kiss was warm, passionate. My stress vanished in the next few secs. I feel relaxed now. "Someone will come!" She said in my mouth.

Till now we both were breathless so I break the kiss. She looks surprised. She wanted to speak something as she opened her mouth but decided against it.

"Why you come?" I asked, turning back and setting on my chair. I know she is looking like I'm an idiot or what! After kissing her without her permission; now acting as nothing happen.

"What was that!?" She asked, clearly curiosity mentioned in her eyes. I chuckled at her reaction. "Don't you dare to act as nothing happened! You kissed me without giving any warning and then too in the office! What if somebody could have seen us?" She added.

I know somehow she is right. But I wanted her thus I kiss her. She is the only person who removes my emphases, and everything which annoys me and she is the only person who makes me laugh, smile, be happy, and make my life worth it with her presence.

"Nothing, I wanted to kiss you and I did. And I don't give a shit if somebody sees us!" I replied in my signature attitude tone. On which she rolls off her eyes, somehow making it look cute.

"I came to inform you that I'm leaving! At what timing are you going to leave?" She said, taking a sip of water from her bottle. She kept it down on my desk and I picked that bottle. "No. I have touched me--" before she could finish her sentence I touch my lips on the side where she just drank. After closing the tap and I gave her. Her eyes were wide, but she recovers quickly.

"I have my work to be done today itself... don't know about exact timing but think so more one or two hrs," I answered.

"I can wait, we can go together." She offered. It was very sweet of her but I don't want to make her more drowsy than She is already up. In our group, everyone has taken furlough but she didn't..for which I appreciate her. And also today she has done a lot of work so I don't want her to keep waiting for me.

"No need babe! You go, I have informed my driver..he is waiting now go and take some rest! I'll meet you later!" Calling her babe, somehow make me feel happy. I have never called anyone babe even Roshna. But calling babe to Sanjana made worth, just by looking at her red cheeks.

She smiled and then open the knob of the door but before closing it she peek inside and asked; "what do you mean, meeting me later?" Oh god..she is a very good listener!