Chap 30 Its decided then...

Outfits above^^

Outfits above^^

Sanjana's Pov

"Hey mom; morning," I said, wishing my darling by kissing her on the cheeks. She turned back and gave me appealing smile.

"Where are you going? It's Sunday!" She asked.

"To get admission in tutions!" I replied.

"Tuition? For what!?" She asked in a squeezable tone. I know that would be the next question.

"Mom.UPSC exams are going to come. And I want to start my preparations for the same...so for that purpose only I'm going out. Like from last week I started searching for online coaching classes and at that time I came across UPGRADE so I talked with one of the employees so today she is gonna meet me to have a formal talk. I requested for that." I completed.

Of course, I can't forget about my main goal. Even though I was his PA I can't just spend my life doing that. I want to become IAS..and that's what my goal is. Being PA of Rohan was amazing. I love to work for him. Make his schedule. Inform him about everything. It's just like babysitting him. But I don't want to do a job.. I want to serve my nation. I just want to be like him. I want to make him and my family proud.

Before two weeks I got to know that UPSC exam season is coming. It's the arduous exam in India..and many intellectuals are lining up themselves in the row of becoming IAS, IPS, IFS. I have only 9 months left. I want to cover the whole portion in this time limit. I want to give my best in this exam. I don't want to fail. I want to uphold it on the first attempt and for that, I have to keep all my priorities aside and just focus on the exam.

"Okay! Good, I'm proud of you dear. But huh..are you coming for lunch right?" She asked soothing my hair.

"Nah mom..after meeting that girl I'm going to meet Rohan, I want to inform him about the same," I replied giving her a small smile

"Tell him about your schedule too..how are you gonna manage your job and studies? Time is less for us dear, now you have to only focus on this!" She explains to me.

In this whole mess, I didn't think about my job. How I'm gonna suppose to manage all this mess together? I'm his PA and without me how he is gonna manage it too? I have to talk with him about all this. He will be having a solution.

"Hm...yeah mom.. I'll talk with him!" I replied and marched outside to take my cab. The ride to the coffee shop where we were supposed to meet was in the distance of 20-25 mins.

My phone started to buzz, and as I saw it.. the unknown number was flashing I swipe to answer and a familiar voice hit my ears.

"I hope you got me who am I!" A women's voice spoke at the other side of the line. And I got to know she was Revati, the girl who I am gonna meet.