Chap-21 New Start

😍😍
Sanjana & Rohan!!!

😍😍Sanjana & Rohan!!!

Sanjana's Pov

It I was sitting on my bed, reading a book, it was around 1 in the morning. I was happy, about what happened yesterday.. till that I got a call, I was surprised to get a call on this time...after checking I was frozen...it was called from Rohan!

Why he is calling me now? Is there something that happened? Ufff dumbo just attended the phone first! You will know. By saying this to myself I attended the call.

"Hire!" I said in an awkward tone.

"You are awake! Good, I'm coming to your house." He said in a chill tone.

I was like WHAT???? But WHY???? Then too NOW????

"What? You are coming..but why?" In a Choleric tone, I asked him.

"You don't want me to come?" Instead of giving me an answer, he questioned me back...what a guy!!?

"Nooo, not that..like I would love to see you!!" Oooo shit what did you say..you would love...yeah I know but why you wanna confess it in front of him.. an idiot!

He smirked.." oo, so you will love to see me huh?! Okay then open the door!" He said in a mischievous voice.

"What...you are already outside of my house..god Rohan what are you doing..wait ... I'm coming." Finishing this, I hung up the call. I was soo happy to hear that he was already outside of my house. I ran downstairs.

I opened the door, and there was he; in a white sweatshirt and black jeans. He looks hot in casual outfits and handsome in formals!! He gave me mischievous smile and got in.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked when we went into my bedroom.

"Nothing, I wasn't able to sleep..so came here to sleep beside you." The moment when he told me, my heart started running at 200 speed...and butterflies were dancing in my stomach.

I was very happy to see him. But also nervous at the same time. Of course, I would be... He open his arms.. gesturing for me to come which I happily accepted.

We talked, my head was on his chest and my hand was around his waist. Whereas his one hand was surrounded my back and another surrounded me from the front. I don't know when; sleep took me over.

Rohan Pov

I wasn't able to sleep...my mind was only thinking about Sanjana, her smile, her face, her eyes, her lips... everything was just perfect about her. When she told me, not to take pressure to tell her those three words, for the first time in my life I was proud of myself...coz liking her was the best thing I ever did!

I wanted to sleep beside her, I wanted to take her in my embrace, so finally, I decided to go to her house to spend the night with her.

She was shocked when she heard I was standing outside of her house. I loved her expression... looking at her expressions I was about to burst into laughter, she was looking damn cute.