Chap-6 First day!

Monday morning

Sanjana's Pov
After waking up in the morning I followed my usual daily routine. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast first; after that i was going to get ready for my training. As I went; my parents and my brother greeted me with smile. I greeted them back. We had our breakfast together. After finishing, my dad went to his office and my brother too left for his work. They both kissed me on my forehead and wished me luck before they left. I smile them back.

Now in home; me and my mom was left. I told her that I'm leaving to my bedroom for getting ready; by kissing on cheeks. I came back in my bedroom. I wore my clothes and complete my look with wrapping my hairs into bun and removing my flicks; puting the pink lipstick so it would match my lips and would not look too glossy. I curled my flicks slightly so that it would look natural.

 I curled my flicks slightly so that it would look natural

So that was it; it was my final look and I carried my bag; went downstairs to tell my mom that I'm leaving

So that was it; it was my final look and I carried my bag; went downstairs to tell my mom that I'm leaving. "All the best sweetie, love you. You are looking damn gorgeous." she siad by giving me kiss on my cheeks. I smiled back and I was off from my house. I got a ride from cab. It was about 20-25 minutes to reach the office. It was poush and already giving the feeling of proudness and stress of being an IAS. I went inside till that one women called me. I turned back to see who was she. "Mrs. Sanjana More right?" She asked in going-to-confirm tone. I smiled at her and said; "Yes ma'am." She then smiled she said me to come with her, I was following her but then she suddenly stopped and turned back to me; I too stopped immediately to see what happened.

She came closer to me and said; "Hello I'm Ridhima, Cabinet Secretary. Nice to meet you." With a polite smile on her face. I smiled back and bowed down by saying; "O-oo, Good morning ma'am, nice to meet you too."

She slightly smirked and by seeing her expression I guessed she was impressed by me. We were going to leave but till that her phoned ringed.

She told me the way to get in and also said to wait for her inside the conference room.I was taking small steps to take the elevator but when I was, the elevator was about to close I started walking fast but someone stopped the closing door of elevator to give me space so that I can come in. I get in and saw one tall guy with white shirt and black trousers on. Hanging his blazer on his one hand. He was quite good looking;
O-ooo I mean he was indeed handsome.