Chap-9 Jelouse? too much!:)

Sanjana's Pov

My second and third went as usual in the training...as following my morning routine then following my training one. we were completing our projects which were assigned by Ridhima ma'am on daily basis. I used to stole glances at Rohan sir now and then. I can literally stare at him for full day.. without getting bore..not only me but everyone can do this. Because he has those Greek god looks!! He is hot, handsome and sexy..

"God Sanjana! You better stop thinking about this pervert thoughts..he is your boss and your idol..!" My subconscious curse me..yeah she has to come..she can never see me happy for having some wild thoughts and hope.

fourth day is going and I am sitting on my chair and checking files on desk, I hear a sudden knock on my desk; to see that person; I lifted my face and there we go; he was Rahul who was quite looking handsome in his red shirt and white pants, hairs as usual..gelled. I smiled at him. "You wanna have coffee?" He asked me in confused face.

"Um.. yeah sure, by the way, how come you suddenly remembered me huh?" I slightly try to make mad face and burst into laughter when I saw his reaction.
Actually we both  been pretty close  since second day, as he is very funny and kind.

"A-aa actually I have been busy, but see than too for you I have specially come; sorry na..let's grab our favourite coffee!" He said by doing his puppy eyes.
We were about to leave till than....

Rohan's Pov.

It was almost 4pm and I was waiting for coffee made by Sanjana. Actually I really started liking coffee made by her. I was checking up data till that my eyes falled on Sanjana, she was talking with Rahul, don't know why but suddenly I got piss off. I can't see her smiling to other guy. I know, Rahul doesn't have any feelings for her as he has cleared it in front of me; but then too. I went towards them; her eyes met mine and the smile on her face changed into nervousness and she immediately looked down. "Yeah bro; what happened?" Rahul asked me in chilled mood. I immediately asked them what they were doing. "Nothing sir, we were talking and was about to leave to grab up a cup of coffee." Sanjana speaks in type off nervous tone. I look at her and then look at Rahul who was smirking; I said that, I too joining them to have a cup of coffee. Rahul was chilled but Sanjana was shocked, looking at her face I was about to laugh but then I controlled it.

We went to have coffee and was about to go back till that, "Yeah, Sanjana!" I heard this voice, so to see who was calling her in this way; I turned back. There was a guy who was standing in black hoodie and white loose pant and with him a girl was too standing. Immediately after looking at him Sanjana literally ran and hugged him. I was totally piss off when the guy hugged her back tightly. Who is he? And why the f**k he is hugging her tightly? I said in my mind while clenching my fist.

Sanjana Pov

We were about to leave but till then I heard a familiar voice to see who's voice was that, I turned back. As soon as i turned back; I was shocked as Samir was standing in front of me. He is my childhood bff and more than that a another big bro; he was actually gone to America for his job and has come back now, for giving me surprise. He is big bro of Akshu who was standing next beside him. I immediately ran towards him to hug him, I hugged him tight as I can and he too hugged me same way. "How are you my lil' sister?" He asked me in cheering tone.

"Very good mr. Big brother" I giggled while replying him.

"O-ooo okay, so no one is going to give me attention as someone's big brother is came huh?" Akshu said in fake mad tone. Me and Samir both laughed and I hug her tightly because, we too both haven't meet to each since I had that terrifying accident.

Then I suddenly realised that Rahul and Rohan sir, they both are standing. We came towards them and I introduced Samir to them and also Akshu. While Samir and Rohan sir were shaking their hands with each other; don't know why but I felt tension between them so to stop that I broke up thier hand shake and nervously changed the topic.