New Book!

Taking two cups in my hand. The moment I turned around I clashed with something, well to be correct on Someone. But before I could fall, a strong hand got wrapped around me, making me steady.

Coming back to my senses my gaze falls on his white shirt which is now daubed with coffee.

"Holyshit" I swear, and he gave me the death look. "Sorry" I apologize

"For what? For swearing so freely or for making my day great by pouring on coffee."

"For both, sorry, I can help you with a shirt or buy you a cup of coffee?"

"No need, just walk with your open eyes. That would be a lot better."

~

AAYAN KASHAYAP.

The first grandson, the eldest brother, the eldest son of the family. Wherever he goes he drips with empowerment, and dominance, and makes a room seem small wherever he stands.

He's not arrogant but he knows his attitude. He's not rude to others but he maintains professionalism even with strangers. It's not that he doesn't feel anything, he's just not used to feeling and expressing it.

SMIRA AGARWAL

The youngest daughter, younger sister, and youngest member of the family.

She believes TOO MUCH. She's filled with elegance and kindness, she sees the world with the most beautiful and positive aspects. She feels every emotion but doesn't let it known to others. She holds every pain she feels inside her and smiles brightly.

~

What will happen?  when these two humans where one doesn't know how to express their emotions and one doesn't express it meet.

Waves of emotions gonna hit together,  pain, love, care, gonna bloom. But the thing is; are they gonna fight to be with each other when they find they are drowning in each other's love?

~

The name of the book is PERFECTLY CAUSAL

TROPES:-
. Teacher x student romance
. Force proximity trope
. She fell first he felt harder.
And remaining the tropes you will get to know once you explore the book.

It's an ongoing book. If you love my first book then I guess you will definitely love this one.

See you there!
Tata!!