Chap-35 No; you just can't leave me!

Note:- the chap contains mutured content. Voilence and abusing scenes. If only u r comfortable than enjoy if not, u can skip the part and can read ahead!

And sry for the late update!💕

Enjoy!🦋

Rohan's Pov

It has been now half an hour, from when doctors are checking the state of Sanjana. The more time passes the more the heartbeats increase. Mom is soothing Sanjana's mom and dad to Sanjana's dad. Everyone in the room is praying for the health of Sanjana. Akshta is crying in Rahul's arms. Haardik held Sophia by her waist. Samir is soothing Deepika by caressing her hair. Everyone in this room is with their loved ones and here I'm standing for my love to open her eyes.

How did she manage to stand all this pain? I'm not going to leave both of them. I'm going to make them pay for what they did. "Doctor!" The word from Shyra interrupted me to draw my attention from my thoughts to them. I quickly pull myself from the wall and walked towards them. All were standing in the room, only one question on their face; how is she?

"Mr. Rohan! And everybody. Please listen carefully." The doctor said.. making my state of mind worse. Can't he just say what is a problem or how is she? Why the hell is he talking like a typical drama doctor? I inhaled deeply trying to keep myself at bay. "For temporary she is unconscious. Due to the loss of blood on a high level, her Brain isn't supporting her system to work properly. And also her left side 4th and a right side last that is 6th one rib is broken due to constant kicking on stomach very badly and hardly. The marks clearly state that the debacle is done with a long and sharp object." He said and took a long pause. I was feeling like someone cutting my flesh with a knife.
"She is in the observation room, if within 24hrs she didn't show any response then..she might go in a coma." The moment he said, I took a step back in disbelief.

Sanjana's mom started crying hard and hugged her husband, while one drop of a tear rolled off uncle's face. All faces in the room went pale. I walked out as fast as I can, all were calling my name but I didn't wait.. because I can't be there anymore. Being there standing like the statue is not imp as swatting Johan like hell and pulling his shit out of him. I dialed Ajit's no. On the third ring, he answered my call.

"Yes sir!" He said.

"Keep him alive! I'm coming!" I said to him and cut the call, opening my car door. I started driving at high speed, and her lifeless body popped in front of my eyes. The blood, the way that soft, small body was been hurt kept popping in my mind and boosted my anger to kill him and make him feel the real hell. It resulted in me tightening my grip on the steering wheel making my knuckles go white. After having a long 20mins ride and parked the car and ran in.

"Open the door!" I told one of the police officers..he look at me surprisingly questioning himself what the hell ISA is doing here. But I wasn't in the mood of entertaining him. I shoot him a death glare he scurries and opens the door for me. Till that Ajit came from the entrance and address. I gave him a nod. "Don't let anybody in till I order to do so!" I said, in a stern tone. He gasp but nodded in yes.

I undid my first two buttons and fold my sleeves up till it reaches my elbow and locked the door behind me. Yeah! It was an empty room, not a jail. I only ordered them to keep him in the empty room rather than in jail..in short, it was a third-degree room.

The moment he saw me, his whole face color drained which made his face pale. Without wasting time I punched him right on the nose resulting in him dropping his face back with a chair before he can fall I grabbed the chair with one hand and pulled him toward me, and punching him on the right of his bloody face. He split the blood across the room with some teeth. I kicked him on the middle of the stomach forcibly and he fall on the ground along with the chair hitting his head badly and hardly..a wave of relief hit my chest seeing him like this and whining in pain made my heart calm down.