Chap-38 Chasing the dream

Sanjana's Pov

The sun rays were falling on my face making me groan slightly. I felt something on me heavy. I slowly opened my eyes and a smile came on my face discerning the sight in front of me. Rohan was laying on top of me. His head was in the crook of my neck and both of his arms wrapped around my waist. His hairs were messed up so I decided to do it more. I started to roam my hand through his hair for a while. He nuzzles into me more on which I giggle. He hm.. which told me he is liking the massage I'm giving him.

After a while, he opens his eyes slowly and looks up at me. I look down and gave him a small smile..which he returned me "good mornin'," he said in morning thick raspy voice which came like a husky one.

"Good mornin'" I replied.

"Okay, Rohan let's get up, I'll make something for our breakfast," I said trying to get rid of his hold but he only tightens his grip on me more. He groans loudly and puts his head on my chest, pulling the cover more up and burning him and me in it.

"Please hold me like this, for a while more!" He requested. My reaction was..aww. because he sounded like a child.

"Okay!" I replied. He immediately nuzzle into me more..even tho he was already in me fully. I keep on kissing his head, hair and keep on roaming my hand through the same. We remain in that position for a while and I loved to be in that position with him.

I was in the kitchen now, making pancakes for him as he loved those made by me. I felt hands getting wrapped around my stomach from behind and I immediately get to know who those belong to. Rohan keep his head in the crook of my shoulder and inhaled my scent which made me blush. "You look damn hot in my shirt!" He said while kissing me from my neck to my earlobe slightly bitting it!

"God Sanjana, you are checking my patience!" He said groaning. I giggle and push him back so that I can take the plate.

I felt his gaze on me and to confirm it I look at him and his gaze was so strong that my stomach flutter. I felt like he is undressing me with his eyes. I felt naked under his gaze and without looking back at him I serve all the pancakes on one plate. "You better stop staring at me!" I said moving to the dining area. I hear footsteps following me back and followed by the laugh which I love the most.

"I'm enjoying this view." He said. I turned back and jumped back because he was standing just so close to my face.

"Ooo God, you scared me!" I said, closing my eyes to make my breathing even. I open my eyes and saw him coming towards me step by step and a smirk plastered on his hot damn face. I took the steps back and my butt hit the table and that's when I knew that I don't have a chance to escape.
His smirk grew even more and he put both hands on either side of me blocking my way Fully.

He bends down to reach my eyes and I hold my breath, looking into black orbs. "I'm enjoying the view of those long, creamy, slender legs. The view of how you look in my big, oversized shirt. And those black shinning hairs which are checking my patience of controlling myself." He said in a deep slow voice which was enough for me to feel shivers down my spine.

"Pervert!" I said. He chuckled and I look at him. He bend down more and captured my lips in his making my knees weak. My hands automatically made their way to his hair, playing with the same. I brought his head from closer to me, deepening the kiss, I feel him smiling against my lips.

"I love you!" He said after we broke our passionate kiss.

"I love you more!" I replied. He smiled and kiss my forehead.

"Let's eat breakfast, I'm dying to eat your pancakes!!" He said, making me laugh. At one moment he is all sexy, hot, and in the next moment, all cute and baby type. I served him and then I served myself and sat beside him.