Chap-29 Surprise!!

Rohan's Pov

I woke and took a warm shower. This days I'm getting more tired and annoyed. Daily tours, meetings with CM, attending tons of meetings in a day, skipping lunch for most of the days. this all has become my routine. But yesterday when Sanjana massaged my head it felt very nice. Only by touching her lips to my forehead, she takes all my stress, anger, and drowsiness.

"Happy birthday my son!" My dad wished, patting my shoulder and giving hug.

"Thanks, dad!" I replied giving him small smile. I bend down to touch his feet to get blessings. He patted my back when I bend down.

"God bless y, ou son," he said. After that I took a seat on the chair, till that my mom came, I stand up because I know she is gonna hug me.

"Many many happy returns of the day my sweetheart!" She wished to give me her most motherly smile. I repeated the same action and took blessings from her. "God, please give him some brain so that he will propose Sanjana as soon as possible and bring her to this house forever!" She added. As a blessing she only got this to say to me. My mom is mom..no one can beat her.

I frown at her and took my seat..before I could even seat Shyra jogged downstairs. "Happy Birthday Lil Stuart!" She said. I hugged her back. When I finally took a seat; "you are not gonna touch my feet?" She asked. I turned at her with an amusement grin playing on my lips. Mom and dad also joined me.

"Definitely...but in your dreams!" I fired back. She rolled her eyes and took a seat beside me. After that my housemaids wished me..all were happy..but for me, it was just a normal day. I was not happy and excited as much as my family and others were. But yeah. I was expecting my first wish from the girl who has stolen my heart and made me drive crazy behind her. At 12 I was expecting one call or text from her but she didn't.

Of course, she will be not known or she will wish me at the office. For me, the best birthday gift till now I have ever received is the coming of her in my life. This was, it is and it will be my best present.

Yeah, even after spending 5 months with her, I have yet not proposed to her. I'm nervous about that. Like I have been thinking of expressing my feelings to her and telling those three words for which she is waiting. Even if she doesn't show how much she wants me to say those words or how much it hurts when we behave like couples or doo everything like them but yet do not title our relationship.

She has told me not to take pressure but I know..she is disappointed in these things.

"Sir!" My driver called, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at him than outside of the window. I was already reached. I thanked him and went inside. The first thing I noticed was her desk. Her desk was empty, no bag, no water bottle, no coffee cup. Everything was placed neatly. I look over the office and no one was there from my gang.

I went inside the office and dialed her number. She didn't answer. I called her 2-3 times but only I heard was a robotic stupid voice.

"Good morning!" A familiar voice hit my ears. When I look towards the person. I saw a girl, with a wide smile playing on her face. I gave her a node.

"Many many happy returns of the day Rohan!" She exclaimed, hugging me, and patting my back.

"Thanks, Ridhima!" I said.

"Yar Rohan, today is your birthday and you are here, standing in a bad mood. What happened?" She asked, pulling a chair and taking a seat on it.

"Where's everyone?" I asked ignoring her question. She won't understand what happened to me..nor I'm going to tell her even if she is my friend. She gave me knowing look..as if it was obvious for me to ask her question.