Chap-34 Just....

Sanjana's Pov

"Just leave me!" I said.. when she catch my hair in her fist tightly yanking me. I end up receding on the ground again with high force, striking my head on the floor and again welcoming the stream of blood to make its way from my head to my shoulders, back and face. She then come towards me, a sinful smirk plastered on her face. Cigarette between her index and middle finger.. inhaling it in mouth, she kicked hard with her 6cm long pointed heels in my stomach and I let out the clamor. Tears were already rolling down from my eyes.. can't able to justify which were old and which are new.

She let out a small laugh and again inhaling the cigarette she swerves down and exhales the smoke on my face. The smell was nauseating..it felt like I want to upchuck here..but for doing that also.. energy wasn't in mine. She holds my face in between her hand. "This is how you are going to die. I'm not gonna leave you easily..you have taken my Rohan away from me.. and this is what you get!" In vicious voice. She was speaking like a psycho. She loosened her grip from mine and then I hear the footsteps going away and opening and closing of the door.

This is what happened to me in the past... don't know from the past how many days. Staying here in this dark, covered with either dust or with spider webs, didn't get to know what is time going or its day or night..but one thing is credible..for me, every sec feels like a minute, every min feels like an hour and every hour feels like ages. Selena comes here once or twice a day, depleting drugs in front of me..yeah ..she is; she is a drug addict..she either inhales the drugs or consumes opium-related painkillers (e.g. heroin)
She comes here whips me like hell and pulls shit out of me. Whenever my eyes Mets hers..how much hatred she has for me...is seen clearly in those brown eyes.

Even though I seem alive but from inside I'm dead. No ounce of endurance remains in my body. My whole body is numb. Head pounds like it's going to blaze due to lack of blood. My legs and hands are now fully covered with cuts which Selena gives now and then, using blad against my skin. Bruises due to frequent harm on the same spot and blue-purple color around the bruises. Even blood flows from some of the cuts and injuries I have. My stomach hurts badly, the sharp pain is killing me..it feels like someone is cutting my flash and plopping a knife busily. My throat is dry due to a lack of consumption of water.

This pain is agonizing..but I have to survive. I have to live..rohan is going to come and save me from this hell. I know he is searching for me..he will make the sky and land one and will bring me out of this living hell. I miss him

I want to cry but even my voice doesn't support me. I'm so tired that, I can't even make movement and can't even let out a simple voice. I remained on that floor and try to keep my eyes open..but the pain and tiredness are soo much that I can't even keep them open and soon my vision blurred..blackness consuming me.

Rohan's Pov

It's been fucking 4dys since I have seen her smile, her beautiful eyes, her gorgeous face, and felt her skin against mine..her lips against mine. These four days without her feel like I'm living in hell. These four days are the nastiest days of my whole life. We have searched everywhere. The police work day and night because of my fear. They even inquired about the people with whom I have somewhat tensions.

I spend my whole day searching for her, trying every possible possibility to find her. My detective team works 24hrs. RM feels sorry for not getting her any specific information. After coming back without talking with any family members; I make my way with the bottle of Vodka and force myself to let forget the world, my problems, and about her. But no matter what I do..no matter how many bottles of vodka I drink. I can't forget her, she has consumed every cell of my body and heart. She has taken control all over my mind, soul.