Chap-13 Meeting future In-laws!

Sanjana's Pov

Finally it was Monday, I reached my office. After two months it felt so different but the feeling for the office was same. As it was my first day at my official office; I decided to wear formal, which will look elegant at same time. I was wearing white medium neck full sleeves shirt and pink pant with loose ankles. I completed my look by wearing a small silver necklace with covering up my hairs in high loose ponytail; and pink heels.

 I completed my look by wearing a small silver necklace with covering up my hairs in high loose ponytail; and pink heels

When I was outside the office, I was quite nervous. "Feeling really good to see you again dear." I heard the familiar voice. I turned back and Ridhima ma'am was standing. She was looking absolutely beautiful and brave women like always.

She came closer to me and hugged me tightly. I too hugged her tightly. She then said, "Really happy to see you again dear." I smiled at her,

"Mee too ma'am. I'm very excited to learn more new things and work from you!" I replied her happily.

"Let's go." She said giving a small smile.

We got in, I was pretty early. So not all staff was there. Ridhima ma'am showed my workplace. It was nice, there was a window next to me and was front of Rohan's Sir cabin. I can see him when he will seat on his chair.

Ridhima ma'am went to her work. Before that she told all my work and gave me a schedule of today's work and meetings. She also taught me how to manage this all and how to prepare the schedule. We spend nearly 2hrs in it. All staff were already there.Deepika, Priyanka, Haardik, Sophia and Akshya were already there. We had a small talk and then went back to the work. My workplace was pretty silent, there was no one to disturb me. I was alone; which I loved.

It was time of Rohan sir to arrive. So to give him quick charge i decided to make him coffee. He loves my hand made coffee.
I quickly made and putted on his table and also stick the sticky note, writing on it; Good morning sir, have a coffee to refresh up your morning! Before he come.

I had a call from Ridhima ma'am; to talk something about the work.

Rohan's Pov

I was very excited about today, as I was going to see Sanjana. So I decided to wear something nice. I wear black shirt, folding the sleeves above the elbows; and gray pant. I completed my look with white sneakers. It was formal but causal more. I didn't thought to wear blazer today.