Chap-32 Where are you?

Sanjana's Pov

Ughh; my head is hurting too badly, God!
I open my eyes, ooo god, where am I? The room is dark with green dim light. looking at the room, I can tell that it's either the basement or some disgusting room. The dust has covered all over the room. Spiders net at the corners of the ceiling. There is a small bed, it can be said of 12yrs old girl's bed. Then I look down and my legs and hands were tied in rope. My head is hurting, legs and hands are numb. Legs are bleeding and my skin is torn. Bruises are all over my hands, purple and blue spots covered the surrounding areas of bruises. But looking at all the state of my body, I'm feeling numb, totally numb. The only pain I am feeling is in my stomach. The feeling is sharp just like a needle and twinges.

I'm don't remember anything specifically. I was with Rohan..he proposed to me.. finally, he confessed his feelings for me, we shared a passionate kiss and had dinner then....then what? Ughh this headache, it's feeling like someone is hammering my head.. after giving a stretch to my brain finally I remembered something but in blurry images and sound. Oo yes; I did remember someone beating me like pulling shit out of me, and calling me bitch, slut, and all those bad words..but I don't remember whose voice was it even though I feel it's familiar.

I'm missing Rohan. I want to be in his embrace, I want to feel that warmth against my skin. I want him. I want to feel safe and I know the only place where I can feel it; was in his embrace. I want to get out of this shity place. It's hurting soo inadequately..tears got form in my eyes and the next moment they roll off from my face. I heard someone saying; "did she rouse up?" In cold and low vicious voice. I feel like, I knew this voice, I had heard it somewhere...but not getting exactly where.

"Don't know sir! But I'll check" the person who was been questioned, answered.

"Let me know." He said. And I heard the sound of footsteps which dwindled when it went distant. The door opens revealing a mid-twenties guy, coming towards me. He was in a black t-shirt and paired with Black Jeans. His chest and body seem to be bulldozed. Hard, balloon-like the filled chest. Dumbles like biceps. He looked at me and somehow I feel like..his eyes were giving me e sympathetic look. I look at him..in the same zeal in which he is seeing me. But at one point he looked down.. feeling......shame?

Rohan's Pov

"Only because of you my Lil sister is suffering." Abhishek pull my collar, animosity was seen in his eyes.. boring his eyes in mine, I can see the fire in those brown eyes.

"Abhi...Abhi wait!" "Abhishek, leave him.. this is not his fault!" Everybody in the room shouted the moment he pull my collar, I was already frustrated, broken and if this bastard wants to fight then I'm ready. I'm ready to pull his skull out of his brain or smash him against the wall.

He finally leave me giving a hard push, I glared at him in the same vigor with which he was scowling first. "How the hell he doesn't have anything to do with all this? Huh? Because of him, my sis is in the hands of death!" He exclaims... giving me a death shot.. for which I don't give a shit.

I'm standing in my house in front of my family and Sanjana's. After seeing the footage I immediately called IPS. Ajit Singh. He is one of my close friends. Weren't close but; he had huge respect towards me and for him, I'm his inspiration and sort of idol..just like I'm for Sanjana. I told him everything about it and he assured me to help in finding Sanjana. He took my missing complaint as a formality and immediately told his team to work on it. I too called R.M my personal and trustworthy P.A and told him to get to work with my team. Of course; I'm an IAS officer... I'll be having my detective team..which helps me in my work. if I need any info about anyone. They used to give me tips. I have never used them for my personal work but now. I need them. He confided to give me info about Sanjana as soon as possible. After having a dialogue with Ajit and RM, I and Rahul both came back to my house.