Chap-10 Spend night in eachother's arms!

Sanjana's Pov

I was checking up the files, and was doing some another work at the same time. "You okay now? I heard yesterday that you sprained your ankle." Ridhima ma'am asked me in worried tone.

"O-o yes ma'am, I'm okay. Thank you for your concern." I replied her by giving a small smile. I again went back to my work. I saw a cup of coffee on my desk, so to see who kept I looked up. Deepika was standing with another cup of coffee. "You needed this." She said by winking her one eye. She is really naughty but sweet at same time. I give her kiss in the air. She then smirked and give smile and went back to her work.

"Come in ma'am?" I asked for the permission, as Ridhima ma'am called me to come in her cabin. She nodded her head.

"Sanjana do have any work load now?" She asked me in confused tone.

"No ma'am nothing I'm done with my important work. Is there something to do just tell me I will do it." I replied her in assured tone.

"No, there is nothing but.. I have a work for you. See today Mr. Kadam has not came as he had emergency. He is assistant of Rohan sir.. Today there is a important meeting with some guest in hotel or in their home, I don't know exact but I will let you know. As Rohan's assistant is not there so can you go with him?" She said me.  For a secs I was shocked, as why did she choose me?

"I am sure you are the only one who can handle him if he gets angry." She said in assured voice. I gave her smile and told her, I was ready to go with him. I don't know why; but I felt butterflies were flying in my stomach, as it was not first time to go with him, but it was my first time to go with him to attend the professional meeting. I was slightly nervous. Ridhima ma'am send me all the details about the meeting in the folder form, I studied it, and was ready to go with him. It was around 7pm it was the time to leave for meeting. It was bit late, but the guest was busy with something; so Rohan sir gave them the evening timing. I was lost in my thoughts till that I see Rohan sir was standing; i immediately looked at him..
O-o God! Why he look soo handsome and hot?!  I literally looked at him from top to bottom like an idiot. I realised that, when he smirked at me.

Rohan's Pov

When I went and stand in front of her, I was about to burst into laughter after seeing her starring at me. She always stare at me and I always find that cute. She immediately looked down when she realised I was smirking at her.
"You ready?" I asked her as it was time to leave us for meeting. She nodded her head. We reached to the place where the meeting with Mr. Kapoor was decided. The house of mr. Kapoor was bit far.

Sanjana Pov

The meeting lasted for 2hrs. The rain for becoming heavier. It was almost the end of the meeting. Thank God, the meeting went smoothly and Rohan sir didn't  pissed off. I said to myself. By seeing out side the window the rain was getting  heavy as the time passes. I was worried, how Rohan sir can drive in such heavy rain; as he told to driver not to come with us. I was still seeing outside of the window And was not consentrating on  the meeting. Rohan sir took glance at me and asked through eyes, if I was okay. I gave him a small smile and look to the window to show him how rain was getting heavy. He then follow my eyes and see that it's raining heavy. He again took a glance and assure me not to worry; through his eyes.

The meeting got end, we had an small dinner. I didn't ate much as I was not having the appetite. It was the end and we were about to leave..it was still raining heavy. Mr. Kapoor asked us to wait till the rain stops but Rohan sir deny his request as he saw me, I was bit uncomfortable. Suddenly Sir took  his blazer and hold on our heads and took my one hand in his and said, "ready?" In low voice. I give him a smile and we literally run towards his car. He open the door for me and then come to divers side to open a door for him. We both were sitting, and we both were wet. My hairs, clothes were wet even though the blazer was there. After seeing each other we both burst into laughter. For couple of minutes we stare at eachother. He then started to drive we were in half way when we saw; a truck which was collapsed on the middle of the road as there was accident happened.