Chap-36 Love; is all it takes

Rohan's Pov

I took her small cold hand in mine and brought it near my lips giving a gentle kiss on her hand. Tubes were inserted into her body. The bandage is done around her head.

Can't see her like this anymore I open the door again and directly went out of the hospital to take some fresh air. Their eyes were blurry. The chest waririsingp and down.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning me around. In a blink of a second, I fall to the ground, blood coming from the corner of my lips.

I saw up and Abhishek was standing. Does this jerk want to fight with me? Fucking crazy.

I stand up, wiping the blood with my thumb and glaring at him. "Because of you, my sis is gone to comma!" He said, taking my collar in his hands, eyes filled with tears. I knew he is right. Because of me, she is suffering. Instead of connecting my fist to his face, I remain silent. He once again punches me and st, remains silent because I do deserve it...

"From today, you aren't going to be around her anymore! I'm not going to allow you to stay in her life anymore!" By saying that he turn back to walk but before he can I turned him around to face me and finally connect my fist to his face. He fall to the ground, blood coming from his lips and nose.

Who the fuck he thinks he is? Did he think, after warning me to stay away from her, I'll obey his fucking warning? No..she is mine and I'll be there with her till death parts me from her.

"This is the first and last time I'm telling you; I'm not going to stay away from her. I'll be in her life. And if you don't like it. I don't care because I don't give a shit to your fucking opinion." By telling this I turned back.

~

It's been a week since she is in a coma. It's been fucking whole week since she is laying on that damn bed. The doctor comes once in a while to do their work. She has been through enough. From now..no matter what have to do to keep her happy, safe.. I'll do all those things.

She is my whole life. God. please just open those beautiful black eyes and let them land on me.

Let those fucking plump lips, curl up in an adorable smile, and let my heart skip a beat.

Let that soft, cotton-like hands move and touch my face.

She doesn't know what she has done to me. She doesn't t know how much effect she has on me. She doesn't know how much I love her. She doesn't know how much I miss her. Now.

"Hm..!" Voice interrupted my thoughts. I look up to see the owner of the voice and saw Abhishek standing there with a beer urn in his hand.

I took that urn from him and opened it taking a sip of the same. "I didn't punch you that hard!" he said, slightly annoyed as his ego is hurt. I smirk at his comment.

"But you punch me twice or thrice!" I said, taking one more sip.

"You do have strong muscles!" He said, taking a sip of beer and giving a smirk. I returned it.

"Indeed I do!"

"Where was she?" He asked, after a couple of mins. I look at him and turn myself slightly towards him whereas he turned himself full to me.

I told him, everything from the college to explain my relationship with Selena till her Father and my rivalry.

"The fuck he and she thinks of themselves huh? What punishment are they going to get!" He asked,

"It's been not decided yet, Selena has been sent to a mental hospital. As the report clearly states she wasn't in a good health. And about Johan, it's been yet to decide." I said, taking the last sip of my beer.