Chap: 31 I love you!

Sanjana's Pov

It's been two and half months since we haven't met. I miss his touch. I miss how my body use to react to his simple touch. I miss his lips which used to make me alive, bringing fire down to my spin. I miss his sexy damn face which I used to trace every detail of it. And most importantly I miss his embrace, I miss his hugs and warmth which used to make me feel safe.

I know I'm talking like we live in a distance of country or we are in a long-distance relationship...but even we live close but; we are away from each other at the same time. From the relationship, I remembered we were not in an actual relationship. Though we aren't; we are far more than that. Our hearts are connected to combined and had become one.

He has become far more than my love of life. He has become my breath..he has stuck in my mind, brain, heart, and soul. He roams in every nerve of the blood of the body. My mind always thinks about him 24/7. I never knew what is love, or how it feels when we are in love. till the manifestation of Rohan in my life, my life just turned upside down. Before he came into my life, I never knew what is being happy, before he came I never knew how a heart breaks into thousand of pieces when the person we adored the most sting us. I had never withstood that indomitable, rebellious pain in my life when I heard Rohan telling me he has no perceptions for me.

He makes me smile, he makes me cry which he has done only one time..but that one time felt like ages.. during that duration even though I was alive but from inside I was shattered, halted, and was numb. But then from the day he confessed he likes me..he has only kept me delighted, smiling and blushing. I have never got firecrackers bursting in my heart when he simply touches me. No one has made me feel this much special the way Rohan does. It's been 10months since we have met. Since my life has fully changed. Since I have kept only smiling and giggling. Since I have blushed amount of times where I have never done throughout my life. Since I feel blessed.

I got pulled from my thoughts when I heard my phone buzzing. The moment I saw, my lips curled up into a wide smile and I swipe up to answer.

"Hey, candybar!" I hear a nervous voice from another side of the line. Nervous? Then to Rohan?

"Heyy!" I replied full of cheerfulness which I have. "Rohan!" I added when there was a silence.

"Yeah?" He replied..but it was more like a question.

Rohan's Pov

"What happened?" She asked. slightly getting apprehensive. I don't how to implore or confide her.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked..in an agitated tone.

"Yeah! Why?" She asked. Ooo god why it's so arduous to ask her out. I can't tell her now. I want to give her a surprise. I have to come up with a good reason or at least try to change the subject. As I now knew that she is free tomorrow I can still keep my plan on.

"Nothing..just asking!" I said. Wow Rohan it was not a good excuse or try...fuck you jerk...

I talked with her for another 1hr..she told me about her preparation and I gave her some tips and tricks. She thanked me. We exchange goodbyes and good nights. Ending the call I threw myself on the bed.

So finally tomorrow I'm going to see her and gonna make her mine forever. I gonna tell her how I feel for her, how much she means to me. How slowly she has gotten full control over my mind, soul, and body. I gonna tell her that 24/7 how she comes in my every thought. How much she has driven me crazy.

Next day

Sanjana's Pov

I don't know why but I thought Rohan was sounding bizarre yesterday. He first asks me whether I am free today or not and when I ask him why he tried to change the subject which he did very effortlessly.