Chap-7 Too close!

Sanjana's Pov

I have already completed my half work...for seeing what's the time I was shocked as it was already around 4pm. I remembered that I was told by him to give cup of coffee. "O-ooo shit ooo shit,
How can I forgot such thing!" I got pissed off on my self. I went to make coffee I was ready with cup in my hand and also the file which Ridhima ma'am told me to give Rohan sir.

I knocked the door and opened it for taking the permission to come in. Rohan sir was talking on phone for business purpose. He turned back and saw me. With his eyes I understand that he was telling me to come in. I put the cup of coffee on his table with the file next to cup. I was waiting to give the message which was told by Ridhima ma'am. At that time I started looking around, his office was soo nice, neat and clean; it was the perfect office.

He hunged up his phone and turned back. He cleared his throat; I suddenly  moved my eyes toward him, he smirked! I then told him message and was about to leave till that some guys entered in his cabin without knocking. The front guy who was standing was around in the end of his 60s. His hairs were brown long touching his shoulders. He was wearing brown suit, with rolex watch. He was soo furious. His angryness was been looking clearly on his face.

"What do you think of your self huh? If you don't signed the papers I wouldn't be continuing my project? If you think like that then you are totally wrong. I'm Johan Parkar! Okay?! No one can Stop me from doing my project." He said in furious tone.

Johan Parkar; he is a big builder . A multi-million!

"Mr. Johan Parkar, I don't care who you are. I have only done my work. You were going to set up your project on illegal place; and to stop you from doing this, it is my work which I had done. And do you think I don't know you? Of course I know you; " Rohan sir smirked. "You are jerk who loves to eat people's money, and a bastard; to show your fake innocence to people. I know everything about you! So don't ever try to mess with me. If you try to play a game with me I will show you how to play it! So just get out of my cabin and don't ever try to show me your bloody face." Rohan sir said with his no-more-argument tone. How much he was angry at that time I can see on his face and by seeing his hands were shaking to beat Johan Parkar.

Before going out "I will see you!" Johan said with warning face. "From top to bottom, neatly see me.. okay? Now get lost from my face and take your fucking ass with you." Rohan sir said. I can tell how bitterness was there in his mouth while talking to that Johan.

Johan was about to leave but before that; he threw a glass which was coming towards me. I was scared but till that;
Rohan sir hold my hand and he bought me closer to him. I was in his arms which were holding me tight to my waist. Now I was in his embrace, it was feeling so save to be in his embrace. I too hold his back tight as I can. He stop the glass by putting his one hand against it, where as other hand was still holding my waist. I heard that noise and I slowly looked at him. We were soo close that his breath was hitting my face. My eyes met his black sparkling eyes in which I can see how worried he was for me. He then slowly asked me "are you okay?"
I nodded my head while a drop of tear roll off from my cheeks. He then slightly wiped my tears by rubbing his thumb against my face. We stared at each other for couple of minutes and he hold my waist more tightly, that feeling was telling me not to worry, as because I'm  save in his embrace. We broke the eye contact. He then called the security to take that man away from his sight. His hand was still on my waist holding me tight.

After Johan went I saw that his hand was bleeding.. I pulled myself away from his hold. He looked confused but then I ran off to bring the first aid. When I came back he was sitting on his chair. I hold his hand without taking his permission; but at that time I was not having time nor I was interested to ask.

Rohan's Pov

I was sitting on my chair, my hand was slightly bleeding but I ignored it. Suddenly I saw Sanjana opening the door and holding my hand. Her hands are soo soft, just like cotton and in mine they were looking small. In her hand there was a first aid box. I looked at her but she didn't; I can see how worried she was by seeing the blood coming from my hand. She gently cleaned the blood first then put some medical cream and then she warped the bandage around my wrist, slightly upper. While she was doing I was just starring at her and was seeing how scared she was while cleaning the blood. I felt butterflies were flying in my heart. She then finally looked at me and her eyes met mine. We stared for couple of minutes and she broke that eye contact by looking down toward my hand and saying; "please take care of yourself sir. It is hurting soo much na?" In low worried voice.

I was melted by hearing those word. "Nah, it's not hurting, thank you Sanjana." I said her with a comforting voice. She immediately looked at me, and gave a faded smile. Which really hurts me; don't know why. I again asked her whether she was injured or not. She said no by noddeing her  head. I gave her small smile but worryness about me; I can see it clearly in her eyes. She again broke our eye contact by moving toward door. She went outside without turning back at me.

I understand her, why she didn't, because she don't wanted to show her watery eyes; but I can see those. I again went back to my work.

*******************************************

Hope you guys liked this chap.
If you do then let me know in comment section and aslo let me know how's this story going..what do you think what will happen next?

Keep reading!
Luv uhh guys!❤️