Chap-2 Meeting my idol for second time!

Sanjana's Pov

It was next morning...I was soo happy because today in our college my fav idol was coming to share his journey, that how he became an ISA officer...and it was none other than Rohan Deshmukh. I got up..and took a quick shower, got ready for my collage...

"Hey mommy, good morning!; Where's dad?" I asked her by giving morning kiss on her cheeks. "He has gone to take a morning walk" she replied by giving a small smile. She gave me breakfast, I quickly ate, and made my way to the college...

"Hey Sanjana, good morning!" My friends said while waving thier hands. "Good morning!" I replied. "So today one of us is going to be happy huh?!" Divyansh, one of my friend; spoke with teasing face. "Yeah, today one's fav idol is coming huh..." All of my friend's spoke and started to tease me. "Shut up yar..let's go; we also have lecs to attend yet.."
I replied with annoyed face. We went to our class room and attended the first four lecs, because from fifth periods there was going to be offline..as because Rohan Deshmukh was going to come...

I was soo excited; and finally all lecs where over and me and my group was heading towards auditorium to make our seats....And....and finally that moment came....he was coming towards stage..."uff, he is looking damn handsome" I said to myself while giggling.

He then told all his journey, I was paying full attention, because he was my inspiration.

Suddenly, our college principal said; "Today is very special day, because our ex- student has came to his college back again, he made this college, and me very proud!" After listening I was shocked, even if he is my idol and inspiration I was not knowing that he was the
ex- student of this college; "What? Ex- student, seriously!" I spoke with my self.

"And one more announcement I want to make, Rohan like you, there is one more student in our college who is successfully carring your place and making this university proud." Our principal said while looking towards Rohan. He then spoke; "she is the girl who came 2nd in MPSC exam, and I am very proud of her." He was taking about me.."but why?" I said to my self. "So today let's appreciate her by giving a bouque; I welcome to mrs. Sanjana More on a stage!!" He said by giving a proud smile.

For time being I was not understanding what to do but then I made my way towards stage. "Come Sanjana; Rohan by your hand give her bouque, honour and appreciate her for her hard-work. "O-ooo shit ooo shit, seriously! I was going to be appreciated by Rohan, seriously...no way, god .." I talked with my self.

He then came forward with boque and gave a gorgeous smile "congratulations, keep it up." he said by handing me bouque. I was so touched by his words and also by that moment...it was feeling that it should be better stop..so that this moment will never end. I gave him a small smile by saying, "Thank you Sir."
We even had a photo together.. I was soo happy today..that I can't even express how's it feels. I gave an Thank you speech by giving my gratitude to my Principal, Teachers, friends and College.

After the event I headed towards my home...after reaching; my parents already planned a small suprise party for congratulating me.. "How did you got that news?" I asked my mom- dad. They just smiled and hugged me by saying "we are really proud of you my child." And a drop of tear falled from my mom's eye.
"Love you my sister" my brother said by hugging me....
I was so touched by thier words..I really felt happy at that moment..then we had our dinner, and I enjoyed by spending my night with my family.

I then go to my bed for taking sleep but I remembered the moments spend with Rohan...and suddenly had a huge smile on my face. And then I falled asleep while thinking his gorgeous face and looks.

Rohan Prov

Yesterday I met one girl while I was on my way towards home. She was standing in a rain with another small girl who was with her, by seeing her I thought she might be helping that small girl. As it was raining and she was fully wet...so for giving my umbrella I stepped down from my car and made my way towards her. I hold my umbrella on her head..for looking who was holding the umbrella; she turned back. The moment I saw her, I felt butterflies were flying inside my heart. She was so preety. She was absolutely looking gorgeous with her wet black long hairs, a pink lips, beautiful eyes. Her every thing was just too perfect. But as I'm cold guy I didn't even gave her smile; handed my umbrella on her hands and I left.

I thought I was not going to meet her again; but today I met her again. In her college. I was been invited to share my journey with students so inspire them to chase thier goals. The moment I saw her again I don't know why but I felt happy and got a small smile on my face. She came 2nd in MPSC exam, I was impressed by her. Her voice was sweet when she said thanks to me..more than that i loved her smile. After reaching home I was still thinking about her and her beautiful smile..while remembering, I had a smile on my face unknowingly...
I was looking forward to meet her again in future.

********************†*********************

Yeahh!!! My second chap....!!🙈

I hope you like this chap..

If u do plz comment, vote and share!!❤️

The journey of Rohan and Sanjana has just began..but with them our journey has too started..so be with me and accompany me till end!!🥰❤️

Luv uh guys!!❤️❤️

Tc!!❤️❤️

<3