Chap-37 A Happy One Yr

Sanjana's Pov

It's been one and half weeks since I have come out of the coma, and a week since I got discharged. Staying in the hospital didn't help me in getting better soon. I just don't like the aura of a hospital. So after checkup and getting positive reports doctor allowed me to go back home and now I'm here, sitting on my chair, a pen in my mouth, and reading the book.

I have only three and a half months left to cover up my portion. So after coming back I rested for two days just to show my family that I'm doing good.

I was doing my studies when my phone started to buzz, displaying Rohan's name. I got a smile on my face and swiped right to answer.

"Hey!" He said

"Hey!" I replied, still smiling.

"You okay? Like is it paining somewhere? If it is then we have to--"

"Rohan Rohan, I'm fine. I'm good. Don't worry about me." I said cutting him off.
We haven't met since the day I got discharged. As on the day when I got to know that I was able to go home on the same day, he got a call that the conference was held in Bangalore, and he has to attend the meeting so we haven't got time to spend with each other.

From that day he calls me 5-6 times a day just to check up on me.

"I'm coming tomorrow!" He said, bringing me from my world of thoughts.

"Seriously!?" I squeal. It's been a week since I haven't seen him and felt his warmth. I miss him so much.

"Yeah! And tomorrow you are going to spend the whole day with me!" He said which curl up my lips into a smile.

"Indeed I'm!" I replied. I hear someone calling him, think so break has got over.

He sighed and said; "candybar, I need to go; break is over, the meeting is going to start soon. Tomorrow I'll pick you up. Take care, don't stress yourself, and-" I cut him off again.

"Rohan you need to go. I'll wait for you tomorrow and I'm going to rest don't worry!"

He chuckled and said something which froze me for some second. "I love you, babe, bye!" I wasn't used to hearing I love you from him.. of course, it was new to me but it didn't fail to skip my heartbeat.

"I love you!" I replied and I felt like he smiled widely so do i.

We hung up the call and I went back to my studies.

Time flies fast, as I check the clock which was on my table it already shows 7 in eve. After studying continuously for 7 hrs I decided to take a break. So I took my phone and went down the messages from our grp and replied the same.

"Princess, you busy?" Dad asked opening my bedroom door.

I turned back and saw dad standing at the door holding the knob. "No, dad. But why are you standing there come in." I said getting up.

"I knocked two times but you didn't answer so I opened thought you would be sleeping!" He said giving me a glass of wine. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled.

"It's been a long time since we both haven't spent time together with a glass of wine!" He said going to the balcony. I followed him. The air was fresh and windy. The weather was cold and stars were blinking and shining brightly in the black sky.

"Dear, I want to talk with you!" He said, turning towards me and concern was able to see in his eyes. I turned myself fully towards him telling him to continue I'm listening.

"What you have decided to do next?" He asked. I gave him confused look.

"About what dad?" I asked.

"About Rohan!" He said.