Chap-8 Developing feelings?

Sanjana's Pov

After coming out I sat quietly on my chair. I know that I didn't turned behind to see him. And I don't want to; because
I don't want him to show my tears.we aren't close or in the relationship or not even we know eachother better but somehow i doo care for him, ofcourse after all he is my idol, inspiration.

While lost in my own thoughts suddenly I realised, someone has kept hand on my shoulder. To see who was that person, I lifted my head up. Akshya was standing. "You okay? Something is going in your mind wanna talk about it?" He asked in confused tone.

"Nah! Nothing is going in my mind. I'm okay" I replied him with a fake smile.

He patted my head while assuring me that he is there. I felt his care for me as a friend. I again smiled at him; and told not to worry "Go back to work!" I said him in assured voice.

He went and after 2hrs Finishing almost my work. I yawned and streached my hands. It was about the time to live. But then there was an urgent meeting called by Rohan sir. As from morning we didn't introduced ourselves and also there was no conversation of him with us. The meeting lasted for about 1hr. We had small talks on different topics and also had fun. We asked different questions about his journey and how he over came those problems and difficulties. He told us about how it was and even guided how to manage and over come our problems.

It was almost 9pm. All went back to their homes by saying goodbyes to me. And after greeting them back; I went to my work. I wanted to complete this project today itself because doing this at home is not convenient for me. I personally think that home is only for spending time with are loved ones. So after informing my family that I was going to be bit late; I started doing my work again. It was almost 10pm and I was literally sleepy because having such long day. I put my head down on my hands touching them  on my desk to get some energy.

Rohan Pov

It was almost 10pm. I thought like usual I'm only there in the office; I was really very tired but I wasn't yet done with my work. To get some energy I decided to take a cup of coffee. I really wanted to drink coffee made by Sanjana; because her coffee tasted really good. But then I  realised that she wasn't here. I got up and went outside of my cabin. I saw light which was still on. When I came forward I saw Sanjana who was sleeping on her desk. As there was no one I silently went towards her without making any noise. I sat beside her. She was looking damn beautiful with her closed eyes, big eyelashes, soft pink lips which was ready to kiss!

Oo shit; I again got such type of thoughts in my head.

Her flicks were on her face and eyes; which were making her more gorgeous. I slightly moved my hands towards her flicks to tuck them behind her ears. while doing I slightly got touch of her face, her skin was soft like cotton. I too put my head on my hands keeping them on the same desk; while looking at her. For couple of minutes I stared her with a smile on my face.

After 10-15mins I saw she was going to get up. So I immediately got up too; so that she won't see me staring at her for so long. She woke up and her black shinny eyes met mine. She then stared back at me for secs but then; she broke up eye contact again with me by standing up.

She was blushed and her cheeks got red which she was trying to hide. I smirked at her action. So to feel her relaxes I told her, "pack up your things, be ready I'm coming back in 5mins. I'm going to drop you home; as it's very late it's not safe for you; and I can't take that risk" in no-more-argument tone.

What!? I can't take risk!? What I was talking. She is not my girlfriend; but then too I feel care about her. Something is wrong with me.Oo god I'm making myself embarrass. I talked to myself.

She just nodded her head. I came back to my office and packed my things and left the cabin. We both came towards my car . We took seats.

Sanjana's Pov

There was complete silence in car; so to break that silence I asked Rohan sir, "Is your hand is okay? Does the hand still hurts?" In worried tone. He looked at me and understand that I was worried about him by seeing those expressions who was already occupied my face.

He then smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm okay" in assuring voice. I sighed in relief. And again there was complete silence for whole ride.

I stepped out of car as my house came in sight. Before closing door I said him good night and as reply he just smiled. But that too feel good to me. As I was heading back I didn't hear the car moving so to check it was there or not I turned back and Rohan's Sir car was still there. I got to know that till I reach to my house door; he won't leave, which somehow made me feel special. I gave him small smile again. I headed towards my door. When my mom opened the door and till the time I got inside he was still there. And after closing the door I hear the noise of car getting start and moving. I had a smile on my face and I was feeling something else which can't be expressed.

My family greeted me. My dad asked how was my day. I was really not in mood of talking with them as I was literally tired. They understand that, and told to go back to my room to take some rest. I headed back to my room and fall on my bed I sighed in relief. As I closed my eyes all scenes appeared in front of my eyes. How he hold me in his embrace and how we stared to each other. I was literally giggling.

Rohan's Pov

As I saw she reached home safely I made my way towards home. After reaching; my mom greeted me and she was still up for me and waited to have a dinner with me. "Hello my son! How was your day? Aa-a- wait a minute; what happened to your hand huh?" She said in worried tone.

"Nothing much mom just small injury. Nothing else" I replied in assured voice.

"Who done your dressing? As you don't know how to do that! " She said in confused tone. I was bit shy to tell her.

"One of student" I replied her in low voice.

"Student! who?" She said in surprised tone.

"A girl named Sanjana. She has came 2nd in MPSC exam and she is collage student who has came for tranning. Okay! you had enough information about her; now let's go and have dinner" I said in no-more-discussion tone.

She smirked and moved her hands over my hairs making them to look messy. Then we had our dinner. And I went back to my room. As I fall on my bed I quickly fell asleep...today I was feeling so nice; this feeling can't be expressed but I wanted that feeling to stay with me for some more time.

*******************************************

Hope uhh guys enjoyed this chap!!☺️

DON'T BE A SILENT READERS GUYS!!!❤️🥺

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT
&
FOLLOW ME!!☺️