Chap-16 A night together!

Sanjana's Pov

We were going for forest survey. As the IFS officer wasn't able to go, thus on the behave of him; Rahul sir took the task of doing forest survey. The IFS officer was his close friend; so to help him, he took the initiative.

"Ready!" He said as he came and stood front of me. I looked up and nodded my head in yes. We packed our things.

Driver wasn't there with us, so we both were going to go. This survey was for 2dys. On first day we both were going to check and on second day; our team was going to come.

We reached after traveling for 2hrs. "You okay?" He asked in concern. I gave him smile in response. We went in the forest; it was deep, dense, and full of trees, flowers, was surrounded with beautiful voices of birds.

There were many trees!! It looks so beautiful. Today I saw nature's beauty!
Walking from the forest was slightly dificult for me. "Hmm" sir said straching his hand so that I could give my hand in his. He hold my hand tightly making the way.

We type off surveyed the forest. I noted down the points told by Rohan sir. It was approximately evening and was getting dark.

"Let's go before it becomes more dark." He said locking my fingers in his. We walked for while but wasn't able to exit from the forest.

"Sir! Are we going to reach at roadway na?" I asked him in confused tone. He looked at me and was worried. He was too confused like me. We was not getting the exit way.

After walking for miles we finally reached at the exit of forest.

"Hushh! Thank god." I said with relief sigh. He looked at me, and smirk don't know why. After coming slightly away from forest; the car stopped near the village.

"What happened?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me back and shrugged. He stepped out of the car and went to check engine. After 5mins I too came out and stood beside him looking at him, he was concentrating while changing the wires and checking the same.

How can someone look handsome even in dark? I asked myself while starring at him.

He looked at me and smirked so that I can come back to reality. "Engine is damage! We can't do anything." He said while closing the Engine door. I was surprised for moment... What we will do now.

"So now?" I asked him. He still looks confused. After taking moment for thinking; he called the car service.

But unfortunately car service wasn't available. He looked around and finally looked at me. "Let's stay in one of house of village for night! We don't have any option. What you think?" He asked slightly lifting up his mood.

I looked back to village then looked at him, waiting for my answer. He was right we wasn't having any other option.

"Hm.." that's all I was able to tell him. He went back in the car and picked all our stuff. He came back and hold my hand in his, walking towards the village.

"Hello!" I said to one women, she was quite old; around the end of her 70s. But wasn't looking old. You know Indian women, even though they get old but beauty in them still remains "Hello dear, what happened. You look like city people." She said after studying our looks.

"Yeah.. Grandma!" Rohan sir said by giving akward smile.

"Hm...that what I say, do you need any help child?" She asked both of us. I looked at Rohan sir who was looking down. I got he wouldn't say anything as he is nervous and akward.

I explained each and everything to her; she was nodding her head, like she was understanding me. Finally after explaining her I asked in low voice;
"so can you allow us to stay in your house for night Grandma?" With some hope in my eyes. Rohan sir was looking down and then up, down and then up.