Chap-19 Clearing the mess

Komal as Roshna🙄
Up in media bar!!

Sanjana's Pov

When Rohan told, explained everything about why he behaved like that, I was blank, no expression, no feelings, nothing. "You okay?" He asked slightly pushing my shoulders with both of his hand. I looked up at him and I saw his eyes were please-believe-me type. I nodded my head, telling him I was alright which i wasn't. The information he just now gave me was totally new to me.

After having discussion with Rohan, I was trying to focus on work, but I wasn't able to. The talk with Rohan Keep appearing in my mind non stop. I was happy, after knowing that he was acting all this time. But sad, when he told me he don't like me at night when we had fight. For him I was nothing.

"Oyee, let's grab some coffee, let's make you as alive person instead of you being as dead person now!" Deepika said, almost grabbing my hand in cheerful tone. She didn't gave me sec to reply her.

We were at cafeteria which was such few blocks from office. "Speak, what happened? And huh, please don't say nothing! Coz I know there's something up in your mind. So without doing any drama, just get to the point!" She said in no-more-argument tone. Really, she was duplicate of Akshu!

I was playing with coffee cup, then she stop the cup by putting her hand on mine. I looked at her, I knew I wasn't having any option but to tell her.

I told her, I love Rohan, I also told her about the so called fake engagement he was acting with and everything he told me, about why and what to do next.

"Umm..you know why they both had break up?" She said, still processing my talk in her mind. I simply nodded my head in no, as I wasn't knowing it till yet.

She was about to speak something, till that my phone buzzed, I looked who was it, and it named Shyra.

Firstly I was confused to get a call from her. And secondly, why would she be calling me. But then Deepika broke my train of thoughts and told me to answer the call. I quickly answered the call.

"Umm..okay, will be there. See ya!"" I hung up the call.

"Who was it?" With confused face Deepika asked.

"Shyra; Rohan's big sister, the CEO of Globe of IIT Center

"What? Rohan's sir's family owns a company and then too The Globe of IIT Center?!" Blinking her eyes, for more than 3times a sec, and leaving her mouth open, she asked.

I giggled only on, expressions given by her. I took her leave and straightly headed to office to pack my things.

Before I go, I went to Rohan's cabin, knocking his door for permission, I went in. "Um.. Shyra called me, she wants to talk with me. So..I'm heading. Just came to inform you as you told me, to do so whenever I go anywhere. um-mm okay then bye!" In  low voice, I turned back to leave till that I hear, "wait, I'm coming too" Rohan, said in hurry type of voice.

I got a smile on my face immediately listening after him, coming with me.

We got into car, whole ride was silent one. But again not the awkward one but the comfortable one. I was seeing outside of window, enjoying the view and feeling the cold breezes passing from me as by, hitting my face. Winters were going. And as in mumbai, all seasons felt like extream one. So either it can be raining, summer or winter, mumbai face this seasons in extreme temperature.

Before, I know we were reached; Rohan was already outside of door, streaching his hand, so I could give him mine. But before giving him, suddenly all those rude, and hurting words poped into my mind. I know there wasn't need, and relation for giving my hand in him; but I didn't felt to give though.