Chap-14 First Date!

Sanjana's Pov

Days were going preety good, I was improving myself daily. The best thing was, bounding with Rohan sir was increasing as days pass.

I was now able to know him more better. I was sitting and was doing my work; I saw one women heading towards Rohan sir's cabin. I stopped her way by standing in front of her. "Ma'am what to want? You can't simply go in if you don't have appointed." I said keeping myself calm.

"I don't want your permission you lil' bitch!" She said arrogantly.

"Mind you language ma'am!" I said her still keeping myself calm, I don't wanted to create a scene.

"Ohh, you like to act like you are a sweet girl huh? But that act just keep to your self okay?" She said by doing some actions.

"You better behave yourself now, I don't care who you are, but don't try to mess up with me. Just be in limits." I said her in no-more-argument tone slightly raising my voice.

"You lil' bitch!" After saying that she raised her hand to slap me till that I hold her wrist tightly to feel her pain; starring at her.

"Ouch ouch, it's hurt!" She said. I got to know she was hurt, but that's the only option I was having to tell her not to mess with me.

"Yeah! It's hurts! That's  what I was telling you; to be in limits. Don't ever try to do it again okay?" I said dropping her hand from my hold forcely. She immediately looked at her wrist whether it was red or not, indeed it was red. She looked at me and glared at me but as I was seeing her back she broke the eye contact.

Suddenly Rohan sir came and stood beside me. First he looks at me and after that he looked at her, seeing her he was shocked and very upset at the same time.

"You? What are you doing here?" He asked her in surprised tone but he was having bitterness while talking to her. Like he was annoyed after seeing her face. "Yeah Rohan I thought you will treat as human after seeing me, but the bitterness while  talking to me is still there." She said by smirking in arrogant way.

I looked at him. "You don't deserve it, neither sweetness nor bitterness from me because for me you don't exist." He said her firmly but in annoyed tone.

"Rohan, I just want to talk with you only for 5mins! Please don't deny, I'm begging you please!!" She pleaded him by holding his wrist. He immediately got away from her hold.

Rohan sir went to his cabin and she followed him. I don't know who was she. After 20mins she came and directly went out. I looked to Rohan's sir canbin, he was literally annoyed and threw the files on floor in frustration. He was sooo angry, it was my first time to see him in such condition. He never loose his control no matter what happens.

But today he did lost his control. I didn't went towards him because I don't want to stop him. Let him bring his angryness out so that he could feel relax. But  he was bursting out his frustration on each and every employee for whole day.

It was 8pm all were already gone back to thier homes. From whole day he didn't even talked with me nor looked at me. "That's it! I can't see him in this way." I talked to myself.

I went to his cabin without his permission, he looked at me with confused face he first thought someone was else there but after seeing me he got relaxed.

"Sir come with me!" I said him.

"Where?" He asked me back.

"Just come with me. From morning I'm seeing you; you are bursting out your frustration on others but till now you didn't calm. So just come with me, you will feel relax." I said in slight annoyed and slightly raising me voice.