Chap-40 Would you like to be my other half

Note:- In this chap, you guys will come across too many pics. Coz this chap is quite special as it is the last chap and then the epilogue. I kept pics coz I want u guys to withstand the dilemma better.

Enjoys...

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Rohan's Pov

It's been one and half-year since I get her soft soothing touch. The night we send was the best night of my whole life. She felt fucking damn amazing against my hard body. The way her soft skins rubbed again my rough hard was just fucking hot. In one week, we made love fifteen times, and even though I never got enough of her. She lived with me for the whole damn week and we spend every sec together. I fucking miss her. The way she used to be sleepy in the morning, nuzzling into me more when I used to try to get up. The way she used to take me into her, after getting up and spending at least one hr on the bed, hushed up my face in her boobs, that's the best notion. The way she used to move her hips on the music wearing my shirts in the morning. I missed this all.

We talk daily on call and video chat at night but then too I miss her. This one and half years was a living hell for me. But finally, she was coming tomorrow. And I decided to propose to her for marriage. I decided to do it tomorrow because her birthday is also there. I am startling like a fucking damn teenager who is frightening whether his girlfriend will like the first-week anniversary present. But yeah I'm apprehensive about her answer. Will she say yes to me? Nah, first of all, she won't be having the option. She has to say yes to me.

Fuck you bastard

"Hello," I said to Rahul.

"Hello to you too you Mr. Asshole." He said, in regaling hue. He loves to get into my head for no reason, idiot.

"You want me to--"

"Okay, okay, Your work is done, just spray me this time." He said cutting me off. I now smirked,

Okay, let's just get back to the work!

Sanjana's Pov

Finally, I completed my training. It's been a long year and a half. But it was the best experience. I learned many new things here which entirely change my point of view of glimpsing the world, thinking level, and perspective. This whole center is incredible, like on a whole new level. There are big rooms for trainees, one room for two, there are also solitary rooms present. There are a total of 3 hostels divided for different purposes. There are computer halls, lecture halls, library, where thousands of books are of different famous authors are kept. At night I used to spend most of the time there. It has become my favorite place. Moreover, the Sampooranand Auditorium is the enormous central hall used for cultural programs and functions. lt also has a substantial sports complex, including various sports like cricket, volleyball, badminton, apart from this we trainees are also trained in horse riding, shooting, archery, self-defense, etc.

And I relished it a lot. This whole new atmosphere now became familiar. Now I get to know how I'm not the only scholar. It's not that I'm lowering my ability or looking down at myself but just stating the fact. Here everyone has some other special idiosyncrasy. Not all our of my age, some are older than me, whereas some are younger, also some of them are of my age. Living with this having amazing personalities, I learned much new stuff, I also got to learn about their language, festivals, traditions, old mythological stories coz here everyone has come from different states of the country and different parts of the country. Before fleeing from here, a person's life would be changed completely, a new self is created here which is the best thing. Which has become with me. I'm no longer that previous Sanjana who used to be clumsy, shy type but the more confident type and little more amount of badass, type.