1

Songs for this chapter:
1. Hit the road Jack - Ray Charles
2. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
3. High Enough - K.Flay

One villain, with a very decided mind and a clear goal, against two heroes who only wish to save their city.

The battles have always been the same.

Gabriel promises his wife that she'll be back soon, then he goes out to fight for his love.
However, he always loses.
Maybe it's because he isn't strong enough alone, or maybe he is getting overpowered by some random teens...or maybe his love is just not powerful enough for the woman who lies in his basement.

Emilie.
Always looking the exact same way.
Flawless.

Yet still, the man can't win.
No matter what plan he tries, no matter the number of villains he sends against the kids...he always ends up where he began.

Lost.

And today was just like any other day, once again Hawk Moth had gotten somewhat close to success, but of course, that pesky girl alongside her 'pet cat' managed to completely crumble down Gabriel's plans.

So now he should've fled, he should've run to escape even further embarrassment, except this time the villain didn't.
Hawk Moth stood before his two biggest enemies, and with a hurt, broken, demolished soul he yelled:

"Come on! Bring it on Ladybug! I'm not scared!"

"You sure?" A laugh was heard coming from the cat boy who appeared right behind Hawk Moth and was about to smack him with his cataclysm, but thankfully the villain was fast to react and managed to dodge the hit.

"You stupid cat!!" Hawk Moth swore "You-you always have to comment something idiotic!"

"Well yeah-...that's just what I do old man!"

"Old man?!?! You know what, how about you just shut up, or better yet, I make you shut up!"

"Go ahead! I bet you can't!" Chat Noir smirked and got ready to fight.

Within seconds the two guys both tried their best, however due to not fleeing early, and using all of his power, the villain was getting tired very fast and unfortunately enough for him, his enemy could see that.
It was very clear to Chat that the 'old man' as he called his opponent, was beginning to breathe heavier breaths, and in a couple of minutes after fighting nonstop, Hawk Moth collapsed down onto his knees.

"Finally! Grandpa gave up!" The blond boy chuckled giving the older man a fake smile and then turning to 'his lady' with a real one.

However Ladybug wasn't at all smiling back like Chat would've expected her to, instead the girl shook her head in disapproval and calmly said:

"Do not even think of hurting him Kitten! We need that monster alive!"

"Oh but M'lady!!" The superhero frowned "What fun is in no torture?"

"Well, the prize is that we'll both be congratulated greatly by all of Paris!" She explained "Now! Knock him out so we can take off that purple brooch and find out who is behind this horrendous mask...or should I say...helmet!"

The cat boy nodded and was about to obey 'his lady's' orders when a familiar evil laugh stopped the heroes.

"Not so fast Shit Noir!" Mayura called out, instantly making the boy turn around, fully enraged.
And just like he would've expected, the villain woman was standing right behind him with a wide smirk which was only shown halfway because her fan covered the other half of her face.